Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Similar Products By Feature

Dear Friends,

We would like to introduce you our new CS-Cart Similar Products by Feature add-on.

CS-Cart Similar Products by Feature add-on is a great tool which matches your products by features and displays them on a product page right after the description of the main product.

It's a great way to bring your customers' attention to products that have similar features like “Female”, “Nike”, “Red”, “XXL”, etc. It enables you to (automatically) link products with a similar feature or features to each other and show their relation.

You can also choose how many featured products you want to display at a time; the featured products panel will shuffle which products to display.

Below we added a screenshot to show how a block with a feature "Apple" looks.

screenshot.jpeg

Compatibility

The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3.x.

Need compatibility with another version? Contact us now.

Read User Guide

Buy add-on

Feel free to ask questions in comments below.

Hello,

I have a question concerning the Similar Products By Feature. Now you can add the addon to a productpage by adding a block to it, but is it also possible to add the functionality in the code itself? My entire productpage is built using a .tpl file and in the CS-Cart backend its load by loading the Main Content block.

Thanks in advance!

Allan

Hello,

I have a question concerning the Similar Products By Feature. Now you can add the addon to a productpage by adding a block to it, but is it also possible to add the functionality in the code itself? My entire productpage is built using a .tpl file and in the CS-Cart backend its load by loading the Main Content block.

Thanks in advance!

Allan

Dear Allan,

The "Similar products" block does not affect to the Main content block. Please could you clarify what you need to be changed?

Hi oleg.gorshkov,

My entire product page is build in the template default_template.tpl. That means that I only have one block in the CS-Cart backend (under Design > Layouts > Categories Layout), which is Main Content. That means that when I add the addon "Similar products" to the productpage, it will be situated on the bottom of the page. I rather have this addon somewhere in the middle of the page. But thats not possible as I only have one Main Content loaded. Did this clearify my question?

Thanks once again!

Allan

Hi oleg.gorshkov,

My entire product page is build in the template default_template.tpl. That means that I only have one block in the CS-Cart backend (under Design > Layouts > Categories Layout), which is Main Content. That means that when I add the addon "Similar products" to the productpage, it will be situated on the bottom of the page. I rather have this addon somewhere in the middle of the page. But thats not possible as I only have one Main Content loaded. Did this clearify my question?

Thanks once again!

Allan

Thank you for the clarification. I have sent you PM.