Partial Sitemap

Hi

I am on version 4.3.3

I have more than 30,000 pages on my site (categories, products, webpages). However when I generate the sitemap using the SEO addon I only see 21,000 URLs there

Is there a reason why only partial sitemap is being generated? Is there a limit to the size of sitemap that can be generated using the addon?

Please advice

Hi

I am on version 4.3.3

I have more than 30,000 pages on my site (categories, products, webpages). However when I generate the sitemap using the SEO addon I only see 21,000 URLs there

Is there a reason why only partial sitemap is being generated? Is there a limit to the size of sitemap that can be generated using the addon?

Please advice

looks like a bug

post here

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/project-1-cs-cart/

Hi

I am on version 4.3.3

Please advice

Do you see only one file with sitemap? If I remember correctly, for big amount of URLs additional files should be created by the system

Do you see only one file with sitemap? If I remember correctly, for big amount of URLs additional files should be created by the system

I dont see the sitemap file in my root folder. I can only access my sitemap using the URL https://www.store.com/sitemap.xml

The files are not store in root. They are stored at /var/files/1/google_sitemap/

The files are not store in root. They are stored at /var/files/1/google_sitemap/

Thanks, there is only one file there

Try to do the following

- open the app/addons/google_sitemap/init.php file

- replace

fn_define('MAX_URLS_IN_MAP', 50000);

with

fn_define('MAX_URLS_IN_MAP', 20000);

- remove the /var/files/1/google_sitemap/ directory

- regenerate the sitemap

Try to do the following

- open the app/addons/google_sitemap/init.php file

- replace

fn_define('MAX_URLS_IN_MAP', 50000);

with

fn_define('MAX_URLS_IN_MAP', 20000);

- remove the /var/files/1/google_sitemap/ directory

- regenerate the sitemap

Thanks I will give this a shot but will this not limit the URLs to a lower number when I am trying to cover all on the site?

Also it just occurred to me, I have several products status changed to H recently. Is it that hidden products are not included in the sitemap?

Only active products and categories will be included. Note that if a category is disabled, even if the products in that category are active, they will not be included.

Only active products and categories will be included. Note that if a category is disabled, even if the products in that category are active, they will not be included.

Makes a lot of sense, thanks for confirming this. I will double check the numbers but this certainly looks like the answer to the challenge

Thanks everyone for your time and advice, sincerely appreciate it

I have a similar issue where the sitemap.xml file , if I click on it it only shows one entry for the domain, no products or anything else, if I go to var/files/google_sitemap/sitemap.xml and view from there, I can see everything but not by accessing the file from www.domain.xxx/sitemap.xml

Any help will be appreciated

Joe

I have a similar issue where the sitemap.xml file , if I click on it it only shows one entry for the domain, no products or anything else, if I go to var/files/google_sitemap/sitemap.xml and view from there, I can see everything but not by accessing the file from www.domain.xxx/sitemap.xml

Any help will be appreciated

Joe

Please make sure that there is no sitemap.xml file in the root directory of CS-Cart installation