Index, Follow

How do I add < meta name = "robots " content = " index, follow " >

What pages should have this tag?

You can add it using the My changes module to the following file:

design/themes/YOUR_THEME/templates/addons/my_changes/hooks/index/meta.post.tpl

...when I add the string to the site it is no longer visible .

Daniele

Please provide us with the code you inserted

< meta name = "robots " content = " index, follow " >
{if !$smarty.request|fn_seo_is_indexed_page}
{else}
{if $seo_canonical.current}
{/if}
{if $seo_canonical.prev}
{/if}
{if $seo_canonical.next}
{/if}
{/if}
{if $languages|sizeof > 1}
{foreach from=$languages item="language"}
{/foreach}
{/if}

I do not see any issues with the code. It is required to examine the problem directly on your server. PM me if you are interested

I do not understand , the site becomes white, it goes away . Then you can take action to put this code ?

Can someone help me . can not I add this line!

I do not understand , the site becomes white, it goes away . Then you can take action to put this code ?

Yes, we can check the issue if you PM me temporary access

with this code the site goes away or the page becomes white .

in twenty years of experience I have never seen a system as well as mangy cs cart.

no one can help me , also as consultants . Why cs cart remove this string I'm curious to know.

see post above from ecomlabs, he offered to help

Also, smarty errors are many times shown in the PHP error_log and/or you can view in the browser debugger for any ajax errors or other JS issues that won't show in php error_log.

Hi, I need a professional counselor who manages to enter this string

Hi, I need a professional counselor who manages to enter this string

Your question is not clear. Are you wanting to remove this from your pages or are you wanting to adjust it in some other fashion or add to it?

.......... someone manages to include this < meta name = "robots " content = " index, follow " / > on my website ? as a paid service ?

.......... someone manages to include this < meta name = "robots " content = " index, follow " / > on my website ? as a paid service ?

Add your code to the following file and clear cache...

/design/themes/responsive/templates/meta.tpl

OR

Install/enable the My changes add on. Create the following file and add your code. Clear cache.

/design/themes/responsive/templates/addons/my_changes/hooks/index/meta.post.tpl

Add your code to the following file and clear cache...

/design/themes/responsive/templates/meta.tpl

OR

Install/enable the My changes add on. Create the following file and add your code. Clear cache.

/design/themes/responsive/templates/addons/my_changes/hooks/index/meta.post.tpl

For some reason, Daniele B. cannot explain what he/ she wants to receive as a result

For some reason, Daniele B. cannot explain what he wants to receive as a result

I have no idea why Daniele B. wants to add it but after reading the entire thread, it appears that he/she doesn't understand us and we do not understand him/her.