Google Rich Snippets Not Showing Price

Hi,

I've noticed that non of our page search results in Google show the "Price" of items.

When I preview the items in the admin it shows the price as part of the "Rich Snippet".

Not sure why Google is not showing the price as the Google "structured data testing tool" shows 0 Errors 0 Warnings and does show the price when I run it on any of the product pages.

Thanks,

Hi,

I've noticed that non of our page search results in Google show the "Price" of items.

When I preview the items in the admin it shows the price as part of the "Rich Snippet".

Not sure why Google is not showing the price as the Google "structured data testing tool" shows 0 Errors 0 Warnings and does show the price when I run it on any of the product pages.

Thanks,

I also encountered similar problems as you, need help from Cs-Cart

Do you see Google showing prices (or any rich snippets data) for ANY listings in search results? From competitors? or anyone?
I don't. I only see the Rich Snippets used in Advertised links in Google and Yahoo search results.

I do see them used in Bing search results.

Magpie Don,

That's a good point.... so your saying rich snippets are not working for anything that is not paid advertising?

Qbasix, I can't say that definitively, but when I run Google searches, I don't see any of the Structured Data defined by the Rich Snippets in any Google search results anymore - other than in the paid ads.

Google are showing prices in search results:

Google at their own discretion decides what rich snippets to show if any in organic searches. I have competitors who's rich snippets show up and Amazon listings pretty much always show rich snippets. I use to have all of my ratings, pricing, availability showing and lost it all. For a long time if I did a site:www.mywebsite.com it still showed all that info but even that has gone away. I was told by them that they do not disclose why they show up or why they don't but as long as your info is showing up in their testing tool you have done all you can do.