Show Discounted Price Without The " Discount Flag"

We give discount to Specific User Groups but don't want to show the " you save etc" next to the price. How can we suppress it? See attached picture.

Also we would like to show a button somewhere near the price saying " Please login to show your price".

If pressed it should take you to the login page.

The button should disappear once customer has logged in.

Capture.PNG

The easiest way is not to use List price (Old price in your case).

Not sure about login but maybe using the Allow shopping for unregistered users in the Settings.?

Thanks, but we don't use list prices. The Old price tag is generated if a discount is applied.

I would go with css and display none for the specific divs.

I know its dirty but its quick and it gets the job done!

If this is a 40x version this should do it

.product-main-info .thumb-discount-label {
    display: none;
}
.product-main-info .list-price.save-price.nowrap {
}

Just add this to your visual editor custom css and save.

Fotis

Thanks, but we don't use list prices. The Old price tag is generated if a discount is applied.

Then I would have to say that your Old price tag mod is being inserted into the List price field in the database. If so, you would need to create an Old price field for the mod and leave List price values at 0 or follow Fotis' advice.

I would go with css and display none for the specific divs.

I know its dirty but its quick and it gets the job done!

If this is a 40x version this should do it

.product-main-info .thumb-discount-label {
}
.product-main-info .list-price.save-price.nowrap {
}

Fotis

Thanks for that. I tried it but could not get it to work.

Were exactly do I need to add this code?

Thanks

Ηι

1. In the administration panel go to Design > Themes.
  2. In the currently used theme click the Visual editor button next to the layout you want to change.
  3. In the Theme editor panel on the left find the Customize section and select Custom CSS in the drop-down menu.
  4. Add the lines I post for you in my previous post.
  5. Click the Save button.

I found the Theme editor but not sure were I find the Customize section. Please have a look at the screen dump if I am looking at the right screen.

Screenshot 2016-06-24 12.40.09.png

Please use the Customize select box which is located under the Styles one:

http://prntscr.com/blomst

I have version 4.3.8 and there seems to be no customize menu under styles as shown on your print screen. All I have is styles.

Unfortunaly I pressed the Enable LESS button by mistake and now when I click on the the Design / Themes / Theme editor button the Theme editor does not open at all any longer and I get a error message: ErrorOops, something went wrong (Internal Server Error). Please try again.

I have version 4.3.8 and there seems to be no customize menu under styles as shown on your print screen. All I have is styles.

Unfortunaly I pressed the Enable LESS button by mistake and now when I click on the the Design / Themes / Theme editor button the Theme editor does not open at all any longer and I get a error message: ErrorOops, something went wrong (Internal Server Error). Please try again.

Please contact CS-Cart support team. It is required to examine issue on your server

BTW, the screenshot was made from version 4.3.8

Thanks for your help

Turns out there was an issue with this version of CS-cart and the support team did some manual changes at no charge.

So I used the code as described above in the visual editor and this suppressed the flags and discounted price nicly. But they still show in category view ( Were you select a product). See attached picture.

Any ideas?

Discount flag.PNG

Thanks for your help

Turns out there was an issue with this version of CS-cart and the support team did some manual changes at no charge.

So I used the code as described above in the visual editor and this suppressed the flags and discounted price nicly. But they still show in category view ( Were you select a product). See attached picture.

Any ideas?

Hi if you use this

.ty-discount-label {
display:none;
} 

then all labels will disappear.

Fotis

Hi Fotis

Green Save 10% Lables still showing in category pages even with .product-main-info .list-price.save-price.nowrap {

}

Hi Fotis

Green Save 10% Lables still showing in category pages even with .product-main-info .list-price.save-price.nowrap {

}

The .product-main-info class means product detail page. If you want to completely remove all discount labels, please use solution from post #13

.ty-discount-label {
display:none;
} 
.ty-product-prices .ty-strike {
}
.ty-product-prices .list-price-label {
}
.ty-product-prices .ty-list-price {
}