Visual Editor Wont Load Up

Any idea what would cause this behaviour, we are unable to load the visual editor , just the normal website loads up without any settings bar etc.

Clear the cache.

We faced such issue sever time. Possible reasons:

- cache

- unclosed HTML tags (e.g. in HTML blocks)

- javascript errors

Resetting the browser settings worked for us.

im facing a problem that Visual Editor of our current theme doesn't load, i tried other theme and it was loading but with our main theme, it doesn't

the tried the following solutions but both of them didn't work....
1- cleared browser cookies and caches.
2- tried to change the Default wysiwyg editor from appearance settings.

im using CS-cart version 4.1.5

so what should i do??

thanks and best regards

im facing a problem that Visual Editor of our current theme doesn't load, i tried other theme and it was loading but with our main theme, it doesn't

so what should i do??

thanks and best regards

Try delete this folder manually "var/cache".

Try delete this folder manually "var/cache".

won't that affect addons or any data?

what about renaming folder "Var" to any name then rename it back to "Var", will that affect anything??

i just renamed "Cache" folder and then it generated a new cache folder but still the problem is not solved, still visual editor doesn't load

won't that affect addons or any data?

what about renaming folder "Var" to any name then rename it back to "Var", will that affect anything??

i just renamed "Cache" folder and then it generated a new cache folder but still the problem is not solved, still visual editor doesn't load

You can contact us via HelpDesk and provide FTP access to your server so that we could examine the issue in more details.

so what should i do??

thanks and best regards

Check your theme for unclosed HTML tags (e.g. in HTML blocks) and javascript errors