Moved Server - "check_Mail_Permissions"

I have switched servers to fastcomet, and ever since, I get a ton of these emails:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

xxxxxx@hotmail.com
check_mail_permissions failed to complete or set a status

I have contacted FC support, and they stated it is not an issue on their end but with my cart. Any ideas? Thanks

Uncle google is your friend

https://forums.cpanel.net/threads/check_mail_permissions-could-not-determine-the-sender-domain-case-59140.273291/

Marian

Already seen that site. my Cpanel does not have those options.

and did you read this below

The warning just means that a message could not be assigned to a user for accounting purposes ( mail delivery reports and email send limits.)
If emails are delivered properly just ignore this error

I have been having several problems with fastcomet's mail in the past 4 weeks. First problem was that the server's ip was flagged as spam, so some customers were not getting any email, or it showed up in their spam folder. FC changed the server ip to fix that. Next, I got send errors and FC fixed that. Now, there is a recurring problem where mail looks like it is sent without error, but it actually is not being sent. i.e. If someone places an order, they see no error but never get the notification that they placed the order. And, if someone sends a message on my contact form, it looks like it was sent but I don't receive it. That's the state it's been in for the past 18 hours or so, and they are working on it. So, there is definitely something screwy happening on their end.

I have got server on the amazon but I pay for google email, and I have no problem with emails at all

Before was same like yours and trust me I tried few hosts ( million spams and lot of problems with post fix or send mail, set mail server up perfectly is a f art )

I paid £6 each month for two email accounts

I have a paid 'google for work' account too. The last time this problem occurred, I tried to change the mail settings in cs-cart to use it but nothing worked. The little test program in the csc faq to connect to the smtp server failed. After the FC techs got things working again, I tried setting up google mail again but it again failed. The tech said I have to go into google mail settings and disable security settings so that it can connect without ssl/tls. Is this safe and/or normal?

Anyhow, email is still not working and I'm about to give up.

Hello I think I have got send mail installed on ubuntu with no pannel

in the cs cart I havegot

smtp.google.com

use encrypt connection TLS

use smpt aut yes

path to send mail /usr/sbin/sendmail

And is working like a dream

Try it and never give up :-)

Thanks, I'll try that.

I'm talking about giving up on FastComet, not on cs-cart. :-o Email is still not working and I haven't heard a word from support. Several orders arrived this weekend which I shipped this morning and no one is receiving email from my store.

Well, FastComet email is working again. Support said "We have been informed by the upstream provider that all limitations were lifted", whatever that means. Best news is that they said they are going to monitor it to make sure the problem is permanently fixed. I really hope it is because the site is very fast and support is generally great. This darn email is the only problem..

Sorry to hijack your thread, parodius420. I thought there may have been a correlation between our email problems.

I have been having several problems with fastcomet's mail in the past 4 weeks. First problem was that the server's ip was flagged as spam, so some customers were not getting any email, or it showed up in their spam folder. FC changed the server ip to fix that. Next, I got send errors and FC fixed that. Now, there is a recurring problem where mail looks like it is sent without error, but it actually is not being sent. i.e. If someone places an order, they see no error but never get the notification that they placed the order. And, if someone sends a message on my contact form, it looks like it was sent but I don't receive it. That's the state it's been in for the past 18 hours or so, and they are working on it. So, there is definitely something screwy happening on their end.

Think this may be the same issue I am having. It just started fairly recently. Stated the IP address (which was one of fast comets) was being blocked for too much sending etc. I showed this to them, but they tried to say they were not listed according to some other website. But apparently they are wrong. I would think Yahoo etc would know a little better if they are blocking an IP than a 3rd party site.

I added some comments to the ticket stressing how important reliable email is to the operation of an online store and he replied back that they are currently working on integrating a new security system to be installed on all production servers that should help to eliminate these email problems. Their monthly newsletter will describe the changes in more detail. I surmise that the new software will attempt to quickly detect spammers originating on the shared servers, which I think are causing the problems like the one you mentioned and the blacklisting problem I mentioned earlier. So, I'm glad that they are attempting to do something substantial to fix the problem permanently.