Adding A Poll / Survey , But Can't See It On Checkout Page?

Just today I try my hands on adding a poll / survey to the checkout page but when we tested it, we couldn't see it, while it clearly exists as a page?

It was me (the other half) who created the poll, but whatever we do, I can't make it show up on the check-out page , we added a poll block as indicated in the manual and it didn't truly show up.. yes, as a page (that I filled in myself) but not when I made a block for it.

If you aren't familiar to it, you can add a specific poll block to a page, for which we deemed the checkout page (we use one-step-checkout so placed it here) as the best option..

Cart page would be the other one but most skip that step and go straight for the checkout.

Does this mean the poll/survey function doesn't fully work or what? When doing a search in the forum, the last mention of polls was very old!!!

You can use our free Pages Content In Blocks module to show poll/ page/ form content in blocks

You can use our free Pages Content In Blocks module to show poll/ page/ form content in blocks

I did not know that this module was ready for V4.3.x

But before we go that route, let me first perhaps upgrade the already very slow site from V4.3.3 to at least 4.3.5 and go for MariaDB instead of MySQL

I might need your help with that in you are interested.

I did not know that this module was ready for V4.3.x

But before we go that route, let me first perhaps upgrade the already very slow site from V4.3.3 to at least 4.3.5 and go for MariaDB instead of MySQL

I might need your help with that in you are interested.

Sure, feel free to contact us