Meet Vendor Plans For Multi-Vendor 4.3.6

Hello!

We’re proudly presenting an awaited feature for Multi-Vendor: Vendor plans.

0Nl0BD.png

By using the Vendor plans add-on, you offer vendors subscription plans with certain restrictions, such as maximum number of products and maximum revenue.

The Vendor plans add-on is a flexible tool that gives you carte blanche to create subscription plans for vendors and helps increase revenue.

How to Get It

We haven’t included the Vendor plans add-on in the Multi-Vendor 4.3.6 package because we’re counting on you to beta test it. We’ll add the finishing touches to the add-on according to your suggestions.

To test Vendor plans, visit a special Multi-Vendor demo site: your personal fully-featured Multi-Vendor store will be created for 24 hours.

To get Vendor plans for your own Multi-Vendor 4.3.6 installation, access your Help Desk account, and install manually.

The Vendor plans add-on is not compatible with the Vendor commission add-on. Disable it before installing the Vendor plans add-on.

1. Log in to your Help Desk account, and go to the File area

2. Go to the Software folder, and download Vendor plans add-on for Multi-Vendor 4.3.6 [Beta testing]

3. In your store’s admin panel, go to Add-ons → Manage add-ons and click the + button:

MuXYL8.png

4. Click the Local button, and upload the installation package from your computer:

BpgGPJ.png

5. Click Upload & install to install the add-on:

ckariR.png

How to Set It Up

To open the Vendor plans add-on settings, go to Add-ons → Manage add-ons, and click the add-on’s name

OtKPdV.png

How to Use It

On the Vendors → Vendor plans page, you’ll see a list of all vendor plans available in your store. On this page, you can add a new plan and edit and delete existing ones.

Create a Plan

On the Vendors → Vendor plans, page click the + button to add a plan:

oSyxMz.png

You’ll see a pop-up with the plan’s settings divided into four tabs. To set up the plan, fill in the necessary fields on each tab:

General:

C2GCww.png

Commissions:

mKt3hI.png

Restrictions:

yIalS7.png

Categories:

ZMgV6Y.png

When you finish with the settings, click Save.

Add the Vendor Plans Page to Your Storefront

To display vendor subscription plans on your storefront, add the link to the Vendor plans page. When visitors choose one of the available plans on that page, they are automatically redirected to the vendor account registration page with a preselected plan.

To add the Vendor plans page to your storefront, create a quick links menu item with the companies.vendor_plans URL:

2r922B.gif

Also, visitors can click the Become a seller link at the top of the page to go directly to the Apply for a vendor account page and choose there a desired plan under the Plan drop-down:

dmeZnt.gif

Assign a Plan to Existing Vendors

Assign and change plans for existing vendors on the vendor editing pages:

LybB5X.gif

How Vendors Work with Plans

As we mentioned above, each plan has restrictions. A vendor can monitor the limits of his or her plan in the dashboard:

wVYBov.png

Also, a vendor can move to another plan right on the dashboard himself:

z1Qf9M.gif

--

We’re happy to hear what you think about Vendor plans. Please share your thoughts on how we can improve the add-on here in this topic.

We’ll consider all good ideas and will probably incorporate the suggested features.

Report issues to our bug tracker if you find any.

This is really a cool feature. Well done CS-Cart!

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT IDEA !!

It's like Merchium is having babies. Hope the beta testing goes very well for you guys.

Just noticed something in the pricing for multi vendor.
Are the prices for individual stores within multi vendor.

Ebay synchronization add-on $125

Facebook commerce $90 / year

Cloud search up to $54 / month

Mobile commerce up to $19 / month

Great feature, I also suggest:

-Listing fees possibility to be included in plan.

On another note, I have read that vendor commission add-on should be disabled, does this mean that we will not be able to set global vendor commission if we activate this add-on?

Thanks

I am having issues when installing the vendor plans addon. The preview button leads to a 404 error page. Here is a link to the page that is displayed.

http://www.anglers-marketplace.com/index.php?dispatch=companies.vendor_plans

On another note, I have read that vendor commission add-on should be disabled, does this mean that we will not be able to set global vendor commission if we activate this add-on?

Yes, if you Activate Vendor Plans add-on you should set vendor commissions only using plans.

And btw there was no global commission for vendors - you should manually set commission rate for each vendor.

also suggest:

-Listing fees possibility to be included in plan.

What do you mean?

We have a products limit option - how many products can list the vendor in his store, I suppose this is the same?

I am having issues when installing the vendor plans addon. The preview button leads to a 404 error page. Here is a link to the page that is displayed.

http://www.anglers-marketplace.com/index.php?dispatch=companies.vendor_plans

The store is closed(

You can use this link to access the store.

http://www.anglers-marketplace.com/?store_access_key=1010

I can open the store too if you need? Thanks for taking a look.

You can use this link to access the store.

http://www.anglers-marketplace.com/?store_access_key=1010

I can open the store too if you need? Thanks for taking a look.

Looks like you either did not install or enabled Vendor Plans.

Please see the "How to get it" section of the first message.

It is installed and configured. Every since I installed it the vendor plans page where vendors go to choose their plan on the front end does not show up.

fvcvsz.jpg

rcsbc3.jpg

Website->SEO->SEO rules

Check and make sure that companies.vendor_plans is in the list.

Yes it is.

Where get file-addon?

Where get file-addon?

To get Vendor plans for your own Multi-Vendor 4.3.6 installation, access your Help Desk account, and install manually.

1. Log in to your Help Desk account, and go to the File area

2. Go to the Software folder, and download Vendor plans add-on for Multi-Vendor 4.3.6 [Beta testing]

hello everyone,this is some note to develop the add-ons

sorry for my languege.

Note 01 Subscription period of plan :

Your way :pay plan free ( 00.00) Gold ( 10.00) premium ( 20.00) unlimited ( 70.00)

isuggest

01-set a difference options to select how vendor will pay(see table).

02-set payment methods ( Credit card, Phone ordering , paypal…ect.)

03- Root administration owner has the ability to activate any plan for any vendor for free and that will showing on payment methods : activation done by administration

04 vendor must pay first befor can use store.

Note02 vendor can move to another plan :

Your way : Also, a vendor can move to another plan right on the dashboard himself:

-i think its not good to let vendor move to another plan directly, but we can let him asked to join to another plan, and the Root administration Panels(owner) decide acceptance or not.

Or make tow options :

1 - a vendor can move to another plan (automatic ).

2- a vendor can asked to join to another plan (need aprove)

Note03 What happens at the end of the subscription ?

for example jack he have store '' Simtech «’’he sell computers,he payed a gold plan for 1 month (01/03/2016 to 31/03/2016) and now the subscription finished,what will happens ?

01-Ability to set status vendor Disabled automatic if time subscription end.

02- Ability to give vendor more 7 days for another subscription befor make vendor Disabled,

03-creat new option : ‘’plan Status’’

subscription have time, Plan Status = active

subscription no time, Plan Status = time out

04-in case subscription end , Plan Status = time out, in this 7days :

-vendor cannot accept orders, and "add to cart " botton will be invisible.

-vendor cannot add products.

- vendor can manage his previous orders.

Note04 the plan accept orders or not :

for example we want to creat a plan dos’nt accepte orders.

Plan puplisher : vendor want to puplish his products on marketplace , dos’nt accepte orders

That means costemers can find ‘’add to cart ‘’ botton (invisible),

- Ability to change the plan to accepte orders in feutur.

Note05 Approve/disapprove vendor products and profiles/plan

Note06 Accept orders /plan

Note07 maximum images can add to product

Note08 set image for every plan

Can this addon be made so that vendors cannot change their plan? For my multi vendor setup I don't want vendors to be able to change their plan for various reasons. Maybe it could be a a choice of the admin if vendors can or not? Thanks.

Grateful, It’s useful!

As ’Set the max number of products a vendor can have is his/her catalogue’, I suggest add similar feature for max number of categories a vendor can choose it.

i have request to add:
maximum users can add by vendors administrator in eatch plan

What are the payment options for a transition to a different group? PayPal? PayU?

Hi cherif.noro,
I apologies for the long silence. We finally back to this feature.

Note 01 Subscription period of plan :
Your way :pay plan free ( 00.00) Gold ( 10.00) premium ( 20.00) unlimited ( 70.00)
isuggest
01-set a difference options to select how vendor will pay(see table).
02-set payment methods ( Credit card, Phone ordering , paypal…ect.)
03- Root administration owner has the ability to activate any plan for any vendor for free and that will showing on payment methods : activation done by administration
04 vendor must pay first befor can use store.

1. At the moment there are month/year/onetime options. These are most often cases and we do not plan to add any other.
2. Payment methods is the separate task, because right know Multi-Vendor does not have any built-in transactions between vendor and admin.
3. Yes, admin can do this now. As for the payment options see 2.
4. It sub to admin. he can enable the plan for vendor any time he want.

Note02 vendor can move to another plan :
Your way : Also, a vendor can move to another plan right on the dashboard himself:
-i think its not good to let vendor move to another plan directly, but we can let him asked to join to another plan, and the Root administration Panels(owner) decide acceptance or not.
Or make tow options :
1 - a vendor can move to another plan (automatic ).
2- a vendor can asked to join to another plan (need aprove)[background=#ffffff] [/background]

1. This is already done,
2. Do not thing we will add this feature. Probably there will be an option for admin to forbid vendors to change their current plan.

Note03 What happens at the end of the subscription ?

for example jack he have store ‘’ Simtech «’’he sell computers,he payed a gold plan for 1 month (01/03/2016 to 31/03/2016) and now the subscription finished,what will happens ?

01-Ability to set status vendor Disabled automatic if time subscription end.
02- Ability to give vendor more 7 days for another subscription befor make vendor Disabled,
03-creat new option : ‘’plan Status’’
subscription have time, Plan Status = active
subscription no time, Plan Status = time out

04-in case subscription end , Plan Status = time out, in this 7days :
-vendor cannot accept orders, and "add to cart " botton will be invisible.
-vendor cannot add products.

- vendor can manage his previous orders.

At the moment Vendor Plans do not have any track of changed plans, subscription date and other tracks of plan changes.
Probably in future we will add if there will be demand.

Note04 the plan accept orders or not :
for example we want to creat a plan dos’nt accepte orders.
Plan puplisher : vendor want to puplish his products on marketplace , dos’nt accepte orders
That means costemers can find ‘’add to cart ‘’ botton (invisible),
- Ability to change the plan to accepte orders in feutur.

This is a custom feature. Do not thing we will consider add this.

Note05 Approve/disapprove vendor products and profiles/plan

There is such feature.

Note06 Accept orders /plan

What do you mean here?

Note07 maximum images can add to product

This is one is custom modification also. We won’t at this to the add-on.

Note08 set image for every plan

I won’t mind adding images in case there are some others who need this. Because I see that this depends a lot. One can use colors for it: https://slack.com/pricing, https://evernote.com/pricing/
other images etc.