Impossible To Open Storefront

From this morning, our shop is closed and when I click the "open storefront", it does nothing.

I tried to clear the cache, but it does not succeed (it return 504 gateway time-out).

Can I open the storefront by changing something in the database ?

PS: I m running Cs-Cart 3 Ultimate

Hi there,

First you need to know what the error is, then only you will be able to solve the problem.

To enable displaying errors you need to goto file config.local.php.

In this file set value to 1.

23:  ini_set('display_errors', 1);

If you are not able to see any error then you can go for others steps too.

or if your errors are fixed then set value of 'display_errors' to 0 back.

-Himanshu Dangwal

Hi there,

First you need to know what the error is, then only you will be able to solve the problem.

To enable displaying errors you need to goto file config.local.php.

In this file set value to 1.

23:  ini_set('display_errors', 1);

If you are not able to see any error then you can go for others steps too.

or if your errors are fixed then set value of 'display_errors' to 0 back.

-Himanshu Dangwal

Our version should not be the same as our line 23 is not the one you put.

Ours is :

error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);
if (version_compare(PHP_VERSION, '5.3.0', '>=')) {
error_reporting(error_reporting() & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT);
}

In phpMyAdmin open the cscart_settings_objects table and find the row with the store_mode value in the name column. Then change value to opened

In phpMyAdmin open the cscart_settings_objects table and find the row with the store_mode value in the name column. Then change value to opened

Made. But store is still close :(

As I cannot do the ?cc I think it comes from there.

Finally done by clearing the registry directory manually. Cache has been cleared and store is now open.

Thanks for help :)

I am on version 4.3. I moved a COPY of the site to another server for testing purposes. I imported the DB, deleted the cache, and changed the config.local.php.

I am not sure what else i can do or what i did wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can you open the admin side of things? If so, go change the storefront URL for the store in question.

I am on version 4.3. I moved a COPY of the site to another server for testing purposes. I imported the DB, deleted the cache, and changed the config.local.php.

I am not sure what else i can do or what i did wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Go to phpMyAdmin, find the cscart_companies table and change store-front URLs. Then remove the var/cache directory manually

Hello everyone!
Since a few days, I am trying hard to set up a clone of an existing CsCart v4.2.2 installation on a test environment.
Having followed all given instructions (1 and 2) for moving a store to a different server, store frontend and backend are accessible but they render only in plain text (same for the subpages, eg http://domain.com/index.php?dispatch=categories.catalog).
Furthermore, many links are broken and the main page shows a spinning wheel in the left upper corner.

I have imported the database, copied the folder structure, set the directory permissions for the apache user, deleted var/cache and adjusted config.local.php and cscart_companies table.
Neither the server log files nor the source file of the main page show any php error message/warning.

The installation runs on a vps which was originally set up with the recommended cartoma configuration procedure (curl -sL http://cartoma.tk/installer, see here). The most recent CsCart version v4.5.2 is running fine.

I wonder if the issue is with the .htaccess files or possibly related to an incompatible version of the loaded php (5.6.30) libraries, eg
- imagemagick (imagick module version 3.4.3, compiled with ImageMagick 6.9.7-6 Q16 x86_64 2017-01-29)
- GD (GD headers Version 2.2.4)
- Phar (Phar EXT version 2.0.2, Phar API version => 1.1.1)
- cURL (7.29.0)
- apcu (disabled).

How to solve this? Has anyone experienced the same issues?
I am grateful for any advice/support pointing me in the right direction!

What is in your var/cache folder after you load a page?

Are there any errors in your php error_log file?

Do you get any errors in your browser inspector console?

Hello everyone!
Since a few days, I am trying hard to set up a clone of an existing CsCart v4.2.2 installation on a test environment.
Having followed all given instructions (1 and 2) for moving a store to a different server, store frontend and backend are accessible but they render only in plain text (same for the subpages, eg http://domain.com/index.php?dispatch=categories.catalog).
Furthermore, many links are broken and the main page shows a spinning wheel in the left upper corner.

I have imported the database, copied the folder structure, set the directory permissions for the apache user, deleted var/cache and adjusted config.local.php and cscart_companies table.
Neither the server log files nor the source file of the main page show any php error message/warning.

The installation runs on a vps which was originally set up with the recommended cartoma configuration procedure (curl -sL http://cartoma.tk/installer, see here). The most recent CsCart version v4.5.2 is running fine.

I wonder if the issue is with the .htaccess files or possibly related to an incompatible version of the loaded php (5.6.30) libraries, eg
- imagemagick (imagick module version 3.4.3, compiled with ImageMagick 6.9.7-6 Q16 x86_64 2017-01-29)
- GD (GD headers Version 2.2.4)
- Phar (Phar EXT version 2.0.2, Phar API version => 1.1.1)
- cURL (7.29.0)
- apcu (disabled).

How to solve this? Has anyone experienced the same issues?
I am grateful for any advice/support pointing me in the right direction!

Please PM me URL of your website so that we can check it