Realtime Cart Recalculation When Change The Number Of Products

Feature request:
In the shopping cart, when you change the amount of products, you need to push de calculate button to change the total price of your cart. I think it's a must to do this realtime!
Could you make this default available for us?
Note: I can't add this with my account on uservoice as a new idea. I don't know why it isn't working?

The code modification is required. You can contact us ( HelpDesk ).

I believe Cart Power has a very cheap addon to address this issue. Search the Marketplace or contact them.

Please check this free module:

http://www.cart-power.com/cs-cart-automatic-cart-recalculate-add-on.html?sl=ru

Thank you for your quick response.

But why do we need an addon for this basic feature? Isn't this something to add to the default cs-cart features?

But why do we need an addon for this basic feature? Isn't this something to add to the default cs-cart features?

Maybe. But it still was not included.

Unfortunately no, this is not a bug. This feature just does no exist in CS-Cart

Yes, it's a design defect. But

1) getting cs-cart to admit to a design defect is nearly impossible ("working as designed").

2) Getting attention put on a simple change can be challenging and take forever. The developers would much rather spend their time developing new features.

So if you want the functionality, just use the free addon. It's been in use for quite some time and I don't believe there are any open issues related to it.

If CS-cart wish to be a serious e-commerce product, than they need to improve this kind of old fashion solutions to modern one like your plugin.

But we will take a look to the addon for now. Thank you all for your quick respons.