Share Product Images Amongst Vendors

Is there a way to share the images with all the vendors? all of them have the same products, but we want to make it easy for them to use the same pictures just like ebay does. is there a way to do that? or do we need a special add-on.

Thank you,

SA

Hello!

We have made a Special MultiVendor Addon for the case you are mentioning. it provides the following functionality

1. Same product can be copied any number of sellers.
  2. it shows only Lowest price product at the frontend and all sellers of same product are shown in “Other Sellers Tab”

There are Several Features Available. please check you inbox.

Thanks,

Aditya

Hi Aditya, for us we dont like to create a copy of the products, we only want the vendors to share the images, since we sell used products, the product description and price might change. but the images are usually the same. is that what your add-on does? And I havent received anything in my inbox :(.

Hi Aditya, for us we dont like to create a copy of the products, we only want the vendors to share the images, since we sell used products, the product description and price might change. but the images are usually the same. is that what your add-on does? And I havent received anything in my inbox :(.

Hello!

You can description and price also and the images would also be shared.

Please check your inbox once again.

Thanks,

Aditya