I Want Customers That I Allow To Shop In The B2B Store.

Hi. I have a additional storefront for wholesales. Here I have products that are cheaper than the ordinary products. I have created a usergrup that i want b2b customers to be in. But how do I prevent normal customers that are just to shop in the b2b store?

I just want customers that i allow to shop in the b2b store.

Assuming you want to block all users who are not in your b2b group.

Make sure the my_changes addon is active and add this content to app/addons/my_changes/controllers/frontend/init.post.php

```php

if( !defined('BOOTSTRAP') ) die("Access denied");

// Prevent access outside of the homepage.
$b2b_group_id = [assign your b2b usergroup_id here];
if($mode != 'index'
&& ( empty($_SESSION['auth']['usergroup_ids']) || !in_array($b2b_group_id, $_SESSION['auth']['usergroup_ids'])) ) {
fn_set_notification("E", "Access denied", "You must be in our b2b user group to access this page. Contact us for access. You can use html like an anchor tag in here.", 'K');
fn_redirect("/");
}
```
Note this is NOT tested but should work.

ok thanks i will try, I also want not too show the site to normal customers. Imean i don't want them to wiew products and priceinfo if your not in the usergroup. Is this possible too?

several b2b busniess in norway just have a frontpage witch says you have to register to get into the site.

Iam sorry, but I can't find the controllers folder in [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]app/addons/my_changes[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I have my changes add on active but all that show up in the files on the ftp is just addon.xml and addon.xml.full[/font][/color]

this works well if you set up a subsite or storefront just for wholesale

http://www.cscartroc…view-addon.html

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1438453142' post='225277']

this works well if you set up a subsite or storefront just for wholesale

http://www.cscartroc…view-addon.html

[/quote]

We also have similar module. But both of them do not allow to show website for specific user groups only