• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Canada Post Shipping Configuration Rate Topic   - - - - -

• oshoot
  • Trial users
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:15 PM #1

Does anyone have a simple to follow here is how to configure canada post shipping? The UPS Canada worked no Problem. Canada Post uses API's fro thier new ecommerce. I dont see this anywhere in cs-cart.

There should be no reason why this is so difficult to setup. I am doiing a trial of this cart and this is the first hurdle I hit.

• imac
  • CTO
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 1,849 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 12:51 PM #2

Does anyone have a simple to follow here is how to configure canada post shipping? The UPS Canada worked no Problem. Canada Post uses API's fro thier new ecommerce. I dont see this anywhere in cs-cart.

There should be no reason why this is so difficult to setup. I am doiing a trial of this cart and this is the first hurdle I hit.

maybe this will help http://kb.cs-cart.co...ing-canada-post
Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team
Suggest and vote for new features | Report a bug

• Mr.Croquet
  • Trial users
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 05:19 AM #3

Hey oshoot,

Did you ever get Canada Post working - real time rate calculations? I'm setting it up in V4.3 and getting no where.

It keeps returning the error: To activate the Canada post shipping processor, you must have the Canadian Dollar currency enabled

Well, it IS enabled, along with the US$ currency. I've even tried disabling the US$ but get the same message.The KB article did nothing. I'm also not sure if I have the API keys input correctly. I used the login and password for my Canada Post account.

The fields on the 'Configure' tab show the fields as "User Name" and "Password". Where do the API keys go?