Subscription License Package 3 Monthly Instead Of Annually

$195 for 12 months subscription license is great value but 3 monthly would make it more affordable.

How about options like $195 annually, $120 for 6 monthly or $65 for 3 monthly.

Just run the free version?

I have decided to use Searchanise and Twigmo so free is not really an option.

i belive licence is not expensive in realtion what cs offers…

Yes it is absolutely very valued packed BUT it appears that ( according to Imac ) that Searchanise

will not be included soon. Makes you wonder what else may not be included further down the track.

I for one would feel a little 'conned' if I purchased the subscription package only to find it's value

being progressively eroded over time. 'Conned' because there is no time limit mentioned in the OP.

Personally I would like to have the option to opt in for some kind of reduced fee as an existing cscart license lifetime holder for future upgrades. IMHO CSCart cannot be an charity so paying for a upgrade subscription is not something I object to.

[quote name='Webmaster_at_Mungotedo' timestamp='1436287095' post='221950']

Personally I would like to have the option to opt in for some kind of reduced fee as an existing cscart license lifetime holder for future upgrades. IMHO CSCart cannot be an charity so paying for a upgrade subscription is not something I object to.

[/quote]

Me too, but not going to happen. They want to push us off our lifetime licenses and put us on a “pay for play” license. They make a ton more money in the long run.

[quote name='parodius420' timestamp='1436330878' post='221991']

Me too, but not going to happen. They want to push us off our lifetime licenses and put us on a “pay for play” license. They make a ton more money in the long run.

[/quote]

No such plans at all:)

Lifetime is a proofed business model for downloadable software - and people like this model. So no reason to push everyone to Year subscription license.

Then why not give lifetime member's the same yearly upgrade subscription option for all of those addon's? Seem's to me like I said, you are trying to get people off the lifetime license so you offer a hefty discount to get that package, which will kick people off of their lifetime license and put them on a yearly paid basis.