Mystictheme - Veridu

Well it does work, hopefully, communication is very slow, if you got time to get a message a day responded (on business days) then good luck.

I am very disappointed with this purchase. I bought this theme for my second store that never got started to this day, never actually used or tested this theme until now..

In installation package says

IMPORTANT

Please note that Veridu theme version 6.1 included in your downloaded package is compatible with CS-Cart 4.3.1, 4.3.2 and CS-Cart Multivendor 4.3.1, 4.3.2 version.
Please make sure you have installed CS-Cart version 4.3.1, 4.3.2 and CS-Cart Multivendor 4.3.1, 4.3.2 before installing the template.

I have installed 432 as test site and design is completely broken from responsive perspective.. it is fixed on 760px width ignoring that layouts are set to 280px to 1060px..

Developer says my update period is over and I am not entitled to any fixed or updates? But how someone can sell broken theme that is worse condition then pre built ones?

I am very disappointed with this purchase. I bought this theme for my second store that never got started to this day, never actually used or tested this theme until now..

In installation package says

I have installed 432 as test site and design is completely broken from responsive perspective.. it is fixed on 760px width ignoring that layouts are set to 280px to 1060px..

Developer says my update period is over and I am not entitled to any fixed or updates? But how someone can sell broken theme that is worse condition then pre built ones?

Hello Darius,

Before tell you our answer which you allready get it also via email I want in same way to warn developers about users/customers like you.

First of all you bought this template from us on 12.06.2015 (more than one year) and till now we didn't heard for any of this issue from you. So after more than one year you come to us and ask to provide support and help you with issues for a template that you more than sure use it UNATHORISED by us.

We've checked your domain which www.********.com and on which you do not have our product installed. In same time you didn't provide us a development subdomain or folder to be able to see where you are using our product. At the end if you are not using our product on your "PROVIDED" store (which you give us in the moment of your order submition) or we do not know any development subdomain/folder on PROVIDED domain, based on our terms and conditions we will not provide support.

After that based on your email you've installed template for v4.3.1 on 4.3.7 and 4.3.9 which it is incorrect and it's make sense to don't work.

In addition beside above VERIDU template had more updates and fixes on which you had access till your updates period was expired. After 10 days from release of version you have we release an update and fixes for exactly your issue but you didn't downloaded.

For every updates/fixes we send email to all customers who bought updated template with announce of release and what that update mean/contain.

So in this moment after more than one year from the moment of your purchase, our support it is not eligible for you because of two important points which are:

1 - you didn't care about your order to download updates and fixes in your updates period.

2 - and second because you want to use UNATHORISED our product.

Thank you

MysticThemes team

First of all you bought this template from us on 12.06.2015 (more than one year) and till now we didn't heard for any of this issue from you. So after more than one year you come to us and ask to provide support and help you with issues for a template that you more than sure use it UNATHORISED by us.

What difference does this make when I bought it? Like I am forced to do upgrade or prolong to every version? I told you, I bought theme for 43X as you advertise and it does not work on 432!

We've checked your domain which and on witch you do not have our product installed. In same time you didn't provide us a development subdomain or folder to be able to see where you are using our product. At the end if you are not using our product on your "PROVIDED" store (witch you give us in the moment of your order submition) or we do not know any development subdomain/folder on PROVIDED domain, based on our terms and conditions we will not provide support.

Who allowed you disclose my website link? I did not allow you share this information and I ask admins to remove it from here! You never asked me for any domain or subdomain, I have a dev site were I check all before putting on live store. You just told me you bought this long time ago go away that's all!

After that based on your email you've installed template for v4.3.1 on 4.3.7 and 4.3.9 witch it is incorrect and it's make sense to don't work.

Not correct I said I have tested on 432, 437 and 439 and theme has same problems in all versions!

In addition beside above VERIDU template had more updates and fixes on witch you had access till your updates period was expired. After 10 days from release of version you have we release an update and fixes for exactly your issue but you didn't downloaded.

I do not care what how or when, you do have package that I bought from you, please install it on your own dev site and show me that all is in order!

I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING EXTRA FROM YOU, I JUST WANT PACKAGE I BOUGHT FROM YOU TO BE SAME 100% LOOK IT WAS A DAY IT WAS AND ALL RESPONSIVE STUFF TO BE WORKING AND THEME WOULD BE 100% WORKING ON 431 AND 432 AS IT WAS ADVERTISED. DO YOU THINK I ASK TOO MUCH??????????????????

1 - you didn't care about your order to download updates and fixes in your updates period.

I AM NOT OBLIGATED TO MONITOR WHAT AND WHEN YOU RELEASE, IF I HAVE 3 MONTHS OF UPDATES YOU AS A HONEST SELLER DEVELOPER SHOULD ALLOW ME GETTING THOSE FIXED I WERE ENTITLED WHILE I WAS ON UPDATE PERIOD. IF PERIOD IS OVER IT DOES NOT MEAN I END UP WITHOUT ANYTHING AND MAKE NEW PURCHASE!

Hello Darius,

Before tell you our answer witch you allready get it also via email I want in same way to warn developers about users/customers like you.

We've checked your domain which www.********.com and on witch you do not have our product installed. In same time you didn't provide us a development subdomain or folder to be able to see where you are using our product. At the end if you are not using our product on your "PROVIDED" store (witch you give us in the moment of your order submition) or we do not know any development subdomain/folder on PROVIDED domain, based on our terms and conditions we will not provide support.

After that based on your email you've installed template for v4.3.1 on 4.3.7 and 4.3.9 witch it is incorrect and it's make sense to don't work.

In addition beside above VERIDU template had more updates and fixes on witch you had access till your updates period was expired. After 10 days from release of version you have we release an update and fixes for exactly your issue but you didn't downloaded.

For every updates/fixes we send email to all customers who bought updated template with announce of release and what that update mean/contain.

So in this moment after more than one year from the moment of your purchase, our support it is not eligible for you because of two important points witch are:

Thank you

MysticThemes team