Wrapper Problem

Hello!

My name is Tasos and I am from Greece. I have a problem and I was wondering if anyone could help. I installed an add-on for my breadcrumbs and because I have a custom theme the result was not good, so I unistalled it. From that moment I cannot choose any wrapper for my old breadcrumbs! I only have one choise instead of the 4 I used to have. I need to fix it! Can anyone help me?

I uploaded a picture of the “breadcrubs edit block”, so you can see what i mean.

Thanks in advance guys!!!

Screen Shot 2015-06-03 at 1.44.41 PM.png

hi,

please try to clean up the template cache.

best regards,

WSA team

If you clear cache from the admin panel and it does not help, please remove the var/cache directory manually

I cleared the cache but nothing happened. So you think I should do it manually?

At first please make sure that the following directory is not empty and all files in it has correct permissions:

design/themes/YOUR_THEME/templates/blocks/wrappers

I checked the directory, everything seems to be just fine.

But i solved the problem. It was kind of a bizare one… I had an add-on collision… When i disabled a certain (useless) addon, the wrapper choises appeared again!

Nevertheless thank you for your time and effort to help me!

[quote name='tasos1988' timestamp='1433845553' post='217988']

I checked the directory, everything seems to be just fine.

But i solved the problem. It was kind of a bizare one… I had an add-on collision… When i disabled a certain (useless) addon, the wrapper choises appeared again!

Nevertheless thank you for your time and effort to help me!

[/quote]

Thank you for sharing this information