Javascript In Block

Hi,

I have just upgraded one of our stores to 4.3.1. We have a block that fetches last 5 blog posts (vis rss) using a javascript. It worked as intended in 4.2, but now the contents ends up outside the block, and down below the footer. Anyone know why and how to fix?

JS_error.jpg

hi Joachim,

what is your site URL?

best regards,

WSA team

Add the script attribute “[i]data-no-defer” to your script tag. See: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

tbirnseth - Thanks. Worked perfectly. Such a simple solution. I only try to search the forum, I did not think of the Knowledgebase.

WSA - Thank you for the effort to help!

That worked for me too. I had a godaddy seal within a template that was called upon via a block. I edited the template and it displays in the correct spot now.

Adding that tag above did not seem to work for me. I am trying to add LiveZilla to a custom html block and I am getting errors. @tbirnseth do you think you could take a look and see what I am doing wrong please? Everytime I add that to my tags and save it, I go back and it changed the code I put in and is all messed up. My thread is at:

Custom Block Issue. Please Help! - Issues & Troubleshooting - CS-Cart Community Forums

Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thank you!

You'll have to address the JS error as a JS error. Without looking at the actual HTML block you've added, I can't really advise.

The attribute to the script tag should not have any impact on the actual script execution as long as you have an appropriate type set.

```php

```