Build Up A Custom Affiliate Program

Hello.

someone can create a custom affiliate program for cs cart?

Thank u

Hello.

Not one of them does not fit - http://marketplace.cs-cart.com/?subcats=Y&status=A&pshort=Y&pfull=Y&pname=Y&pkeywords=Y&search_performed=Y&q=affiliate&dispatch=products.search?

[quote name='Aletro' timestamp='1432623115' post='215757']

someone can create a custom affiliate program for cs cart?

[/quote]

We can extend our Referral Marketing module according to your needs. Feel free to contact us

Nothing suites my needs.

I just need this:

• people can register to the affiliate program and got and ID
  • they can link my urls adding at end ex. www.mysite.it/products.html=ID
  • track their cookies and referral selling
  • see how much money they have to have for their network

[color=#A4A4A4][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]

[color=#777777]#4[/color][/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]

Nothing suites my needs.

I just need this:

• people can register to the affiliate program and got and ID
  • they can link my urls adding at end ex. www.mysite.it/products.html=ID
  • track their cookies and referral selling
  • see how much money they have to have for their network [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]

UP someone can develop it?[/font][/color]

We have done this for a client under V3. It doesn't have the "signup" portion and the ability for the client to report on their earnings but that could be added reasonably. It allows for individual affiliates and/or affiliate gateways (a 3rd party affiliate consolidator that needs to track individual affiliate referrals).

Please gather all your requirements and provide them to us via the "[url="https://ez-ms.com/get-a-quote.html"]get a quote[/url]" link in my signature.

We have done this for a client under V3. It doesn't have the "signup" portion and the ability for the client to report on their earnings but that could be added reasonably. It allows for individual affiliates and/or affiliate gateways (a 3rd party affiliate consolidator that needs to track individual affiliate referrals).

Please gather all your requirements and provide them to us via the "get a quote" link in my signature.

Sent

Hmm, nothing received here. Was there an error or some other anomaly when you submitted the form?

No error

Looks like the url I provided in the message link (now corrected) was for the wrong site (signature link is correct). Please resubmit.

Looks like the url I provided in the message link (now corrected) was for the wrong site (signature link is correct). Please resubmit.

Please write me to trotta.ale@gmail.com