How Do I De-Actvate Price In Points?

Hello

How do I de-actvate Price in points?

I'm setting up a store using the latest CS-Cart. I've been using it for many using, but older version. Lots of difference here with this version. Documentation lacks. With simple things, I'm spending a lot of time tring to figure out.

The “Price in points” is dispaying on the product page. How do I remove it? I went to add-ons, but don't see a way to diasable it.

Thanks

Add-ons → Manage add-ons → Reward points → Disabled

That does not help.

Add-ons → Manage add-ons → Reward points, there is no button or link to disable or activate. It just says “Active” with no link to click.

Okay, looks like a bug using CS-Cart in Mac Os x 10.10.2 using FireFox 38.0.1.

It apears that on Mac Os x 10.10.2 using FireFox 38.0.1 the Disable and Activate fuction is brokes and not selectable. That's a shame, that I can't use the lastest version FireFox on the Latest version Mac OS X on CS-Cart Admin.

Just woundering what other fuctions are broken and not usable and is this being fixed soon? FireFox is my primary browser and my clients also.

[quote name='yrick' timestamp='1432230532' post='215296']

That does not help.

Add-ons → Manage add-ons → Reward points, there is no button or link to disable or activate. It just says “Active” with no link to click.

[/quote]

Looks like you was logged in under the store-front administrator or the store-front was selected. Please make use that the “All stores” item is selected at the top left part of the page in the admin panel.