Printed Clothing Store

Just gone live with this www.embroideredpoloshirts.com

thanks to various devs on the forum.

Still a few things to do, waiting for CS to fix the sagepay to latest version

A Some additional images still missing

tried keeping it as close to basic template as poss.

HTML product designer is still to be implemented.

Any critique is welcome

Thanks

John

Nice store!!!

question for you…is there a way to display the products options showing the actual prices and not the increments to the original listed price?

If a product costs 10.00 and larger costs 12.00, is there a way to show 12.00 in the drop down menu instead of showing instead of +2.00?

I am using price modifier option…which I think you developed

take a look here for example…

let me know what you think

thank you

@cherubrock74, I'm visiting your store (quite a nice design, BTW) from Poland and a SELECT A SIZE dropdown box lists prices in USD with Polish currency symbol (zÅ‚) istead of $. Here you can see it: [url=“http://scr.hu/63yi/muevk”]http://scr.hu/63yi/muevk[/url].

Regards,

2LM

[quote name='cherubrock74' timestamp='1431469537' post='214173']

[/quote]

Hi 2LM not sure I understood your reply looked at the screen capture you shared does it mean there is the possibility to show full prices within the drop down? If so how did you do it?

Nice store!!!

question for you…is there a way to display the products options showing the actual prices and not the increments to the original listed price?

Hey Cherubrock, thx.

If a product costs 10.00 and larger costs 12.00, is there a way to show 12.00 in the drop down menu instead of showing instead of +2.00?[/quote]

No, this isnt possible but probably one of the developers on the forum could show make it this way for you.

And 2Lm is saying you re showing Dollars for currency of Shaggy Rug but then Zloty for additional price, do you know?

Hi all,

[quote]

If a product costs 10.00 and larger costs 12.00, is there a way to show 12.00 in the drop down menu instead of showing instead of +2.00?

[/quote]

We can develop this feature for you so please don't hesitate to contact us.

best regards,

WSA team

thank you

[/quote]

We are also at your service. Feel free to contact us