Problem With Php Version

anyone have a idea to fix the problem with PHP version

hoster updated php version now i get this msg

PHP version from 5.1.0 to 5.3.x is required. PHP 5.4.x and later are not supported. Your PHP is version 5.6.8, please ask your host to install a supported version.

[quote name='unlocksupport' timestamp='1430658553' post='213256']

anyone have a idea to fix the problem with PHP version

hoster updated php version now i get this msg

PHP version from 5.1.0 to 5.3.x is required. PHP 5.4.x and later are not supported. Your PHP is version 5.6.8, please ask your host to install a supported version.

[/quote]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Comment out the lines[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]with a message[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]. [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]If I remember correctly,[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]you can find it in[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]index.php[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]. [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]Unfortunately,[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]there is no guarantee that[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]CS-Cart[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]3.[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]x[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]will work[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]without errors[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif].[/font]

Looks like hoster problem. Serious problem too.

You can't just change the php version because things will break. Are you on a panel? Because cpanel and plesk both have user selectable php version

Also some servers support this feature:

I use EUKhost and am allowed different php versions in cloud server, I amusing 5.6 and also 5.2

Sometimes you can make a switch to p j p version but without no effect… hosting company sets… check server info and ask them to rebot/restart