Give Reward Points To All Customers?

Is there a way to give all our existing customers a set number of points automatically? There doesn’t seem to be an import or anything like that… am I missing something?

I am sure this could be done directly within the database with SQL, but I am know expert.

I can write the update statement for SQL if someone can tell me exactly which field / table to update. I don't want to inadvertently cause calculation issues in the future. Thanks!!

hi angel,

please check function fn_change_user_points in app/addons/reward_points/func.php - it is used for adding points to user

however addition of particular amount of reward points to all users can't be done in a single simple SQL query and we recommend to develop a mini-script for that.

if you need our assistance with it, please don't hesitate to contact us

best regards,

WSA team

Here you go…

[quote name=‘Damir (WSA-team)’ timestamp=‘1430064024’ post=‘212640’]

hi angel,

please check function fn_change_user_points in app/addons/reward_points/func.php - it is used for adding points to user

however addition of particular amount of reward points to all users can’t be done in a single simple SQL query and we recommend to develop a mini-script for that.

if you need our assistance with it, please don’t hesitate to contact us

best regards,

WSA team

[/quote]

Noted - thanks for the info!

[quote name=‘CarStickersDecals’ timestamp=‘1430088592’ post=‘212648’]

Here you go…

http://forum.cs-cart…__fromsearch__1

[/quote]

Thanks very much! That’s very helpful. :)