New Vendor Acceptance Email

Is there a way I can edit the email that is sent to vendors when they are accepted?

I’m wanting to automatically send a help guide attached to that email after they join.

And/Or is there a way to have a page that vendors can see in their vendor portal that is title 'Resources' or something like that where they can click it and see any help guide links to refer to like shipping or my manual I made by chance?

Hello,

[quote name='McNeilis' timestamp='1429228436' post='211786']

Is there a way I can edit the email that is sent to vendors when they are accepted?

I'm wanting to automatically send a help guide attached to that email after they join.

[/quote]

Here you can edit the e-mail template: 'design/backend/mail/templates/companies/apply_for_vendor_notification.tpl'

[quote name='McNeilis' timestamp='1429230776' post='211787']

And/Or is there a way to have a page that vendors can see in their vendor portal that is title 'Resources' or something like that where they can click it and see any help guide links to refer to like shipping or my manual I made by chance?

[/quote]

You can create HTML page with the vendor guide in website->content and make it hidden. Then add the link of this page to vendor acceptance email notification.

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market.

Hey CS-Market

Thanks for getting back with me.

Can I do this though my admin back end portal or do I have to login to my script or something?

CMS pages can be created here:

Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

As for the changing of the files of the admin theme, it is not possible from the admin panel. Please use FTP access to your server or file manager in the control panel of your server to do it.

Ok that makes sense, I'm not too proficient when it comes to the server but I will note this for sure and get it done one of these days.

As always, thanks for your help.

Best,

Aaron