Add-On: Moq - Minimum Order Quantity Per User Group

Dear Friends!

We are glad to announce the release of our new add-on:

Minimum Order Quantity Per User Group - MOQ

Add-on permit you to create at least 3 stores in one, simple visitors, retailers and wholesellers.

You are selling to Wholesellers and the MOQ is 100 pc and you are also selling to retailers and the MOQ is only 5 pc, this add-on is made for you.

image-44-preview.png

Backend: Product Update

Compatibility: 4.2.x / 4.3.x / 4.4.x / 4.5.x / 4.6.x / 4.7.x / 4.8.x
Demo: hungryweb.net/demo/admin.php?di…
More details: hungryweb.net/minimum-order-quantity-per-user-group

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Best regards,

CS-ADD-00044

Valentin
part of hungryweb.net

Hello Valentin,

Will this MOQ per user group also work if the product has Options and Option Combinations? In version 4.3.1 there will be quantity field available per Option Combination

thanks in advance

Olof

Dear Olof,

I will need to check when a stable version of 4.3.1 is available but MOQ is about the min. qty that the customer can buy, is not about the product stocks

Regards,

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]—[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Valentin[/font][/color]

[color=#808080][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[quote name='Vali' timestamp='1429684995' post='212321']

… but MOQ is about the min. qty that the customer can buy, is not about the product stocks[/quote]

Of course, my mistake.

Thanks

You are welcome

Do you also have other B2B functions coming up?MOQ is great but I dont see how it is possible to sell B2B with CSC.

For example: http://cscart.uservoice.com/forums/134344-cs-cart/suggestions/7509190-better-wholesale-b2b-functionality

Compatibility: 4.4.x / 4.5.x / 4.6.x / 4.7.x / 4.8.x

[+] Compatibility with backend theme added

Demo: hungryweb.net/demo/admin.php?di…
More details: hungryweb.net/minimum-order-quantity-per-user-group

THANK YOU !