• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4.3.1: Options And Combinations. Details Please Rate Topic   * * * * * 1 votes

• syed1214
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:47 AM #61

There is a addon available in market for hiding out of stock combinations from frontend but it does not work fine if you have customized theme . So, it would be great if this feature is included by default in cs cart .

• amdowney
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:19 AM #62

To clarify before I update to this, each variation has a unique value in the URL in the data feed to pre-select it when the customer lands on the page?

this is what google requires.

(and we still need to be able to search/filter in products > options)

Stores: CCTV Kits & www.jmtb.co.uk

• imac
  • CTO
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:36 AM #63

To clarify before I update to this, each variation has a unique value in the URL in the data feed to pre-select it when the customer lands on the page?

this is what google requires.

(and we still need to be able to search/filter in products > options)

Hi,

Not exactly. Each variation has the same URL when you change options in storefront. In data feed it uses the same URL for all variations but we think on changing it to unique URL for each variations - so it will have extra parameters.

As for search/filter - I remember, it is in the roadmap.

Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team
Suggest and vote for new features | Report a bug

• NarFlow
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:45 PM #64

Would be interesting to have the possibility to make a Bonus with a variant. If i setup a promotion that have as bonus a rebate on a variant selected product, the bonus dont applies in the cart, only if the product itself have a bonus, but not on his variant option. 

With this, i would be able to set a rebate on 1 variant. Exemple, I use variant as Flavor and size for my products, i would like to make a bonus on 1 specific size of jar and flavor but its not possible, it only can do it on the product itself for all sizes and flavors...

Cs-Cart took note of this request, any other interested in this feature or its only useful for me, lol?