Shop From Multiple Storefronts With One Cart

I have multiple storefronts and would like a customer to put products from the different storefronts in one common cart. As far as I know this is not possible in the current version today, but as assume/hope it is something that is easy to customize.

So what I basically want is to be able to add products from Store A, then jump to Store B and add products. The Cart should consist of products from store A and B. Then the customer will check out from either store A or store B and create the order in that store. So only one order and payment process.

Any suggestions, ideas or pricequotes for a custom job?

We have made similar modifications for old Ultimate editions. If you are interested, feel free to contact us using the link from my signature to get a free quote. We will wait for your message

[quote name='Joachim' timestamp='1426185322' post='207808']

I have multiple storefronts and would like a customer to put products from the different storefronts in one common cart. As far as I know this is not possible in the current version today, but as assume/hope it is something that is easy to customize.

So what I basically want is to be able to add products from Store A, then jump to Store B and add products. The Cart should consist of products from store A and B. Then the customer will check out from either store A or store B and create the order in that store. So only one order and payment process.

Any suggestions, ideas or pricequotes for a custom job?

[/quote]

We have sent you a message in private.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

Best regards, Alt-team.