Www.dearlittledolliesltd.com (Please Critique New Site) - Amazing Dolls, Dolls, Dolls

Hi CS-Cart community. We have recently launched our e-commerce site and would be very interested in hearing any opinions from old CS-Cart hands, as we no doubt will be refining and adding to it for some time. We did not have CS-Cart experience so encountered some frustration, but we really like CS-Cart so it was worth it. I think we have to be one of the largest and most exclusive sites of our kind and certainly a very different and unique kind of site. It combines art, hobby and collecting. There are a few kinks we are in the process of working out but our customers have been using the site and like it. No surprise because we are new to e-commerce and although we had a site for years it was just informational, like an online brochure, and was not nearly as big. It would be great to get some feedback from the CS-Cart experts and e-business experts that make this forum such an awesome resource.

Nice website.

But there are some products without any pictures.

Page Not Found

Page Not Found

Also there are parts of frames for the product images on the category page. Sure that you should fix the layout.

Best regards, Alt-team.

Nice work. But the Wish list looks strange

Hello,

Website is looking simple and nice one. Please find my suggestion as below.

1. Header menu and footer things not aligned properly in responsive layout (Mobile view).
  2. Not yet linked the social medial pages but links in footer.
  3. Change your website URL in footer location at WebUsAt.com, LLC because this link going for CS-Cart.com
  4. Product details page do not have proper spacing.

Note:- Let me contact at sales@abssoft.co.in if have any help to fix the above suggestions.

Thankyou.

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1423814850' post='205219']

Nice website.

But there are some products without any pictures.

http://dearlittledol…anna-plush.html

http://dearlittledol…ccessories.html

Also there are parts of frames for the product images on the category page. Sure that you should fix the layout.

Best regards, Alt-team.

[/quote]

Thanks for feedback. Finding lost images. Will try to figure out what went wrong on the category page.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1423827872' post='205243']

Nice work. But the Wish list looks strange

[url=“Clip2Net — screen capture tool for Windows, Android, iPad, Mac, Linux”]Clip2Net — screen capture tool for Windows, Android, iPad, Mac, Linux

[/quote]

Thanks for positive comment. We just upgraded to 4.2 and that must be what broke the wish list. I think some of the templates changed.

[quote name='abssoft' timestamp='1423829886' post='205251']

Hello,

Website is looking simple and nice one. Please find my suggestion as below.

1. Header menu and footer things not aligned properly in responsive layout (Mobile view).
  2. Not yet linked the social medial pages but links in footer.
  3. Change your website URL in footer location at WebUsAt.com, LLC because this link going for CS-Cart.com
  4. Product details page do not have proper spacing.

Note:- Let me contact at sales@abssoft.co.in if have any help to fix the above suggestions.

Thankyou.

[/quote]

Thanks for feedback.

I appreciate comments from all and will take a close look with designer at problems mentioned.

Hello,

Thank you and hope you will fix the mentioend minor issues soon.