Add-On: Export Cs-Cart Add-Ons

Dear Friends,

I develop an CS-Cart Add-on that can help any CS-Cart Developer to simply export the work as an ready-to-install zip achieve, maybe some of you already developed but never shared ;)

The CS-Cart Add-on will help you to :

• Export Add-on files into and ready-to-install zip archive

• Delete uninstalled add-on all files

My custom add-on development workflow:

• Create a new CS-Cart Add-on achieve here
  • Install to development cs-cart version
  • Export the add-on zip archive with this CS-Cart add-on here
  • Install to client CS-Cart side
  • Everybody Happy :)

For those interested please just send me an email here and I will provide a download url

Compatibility: 4.2.x / 4.3.x / 4.4.x / 4.5.x
GitHub: https://github.com/hungryweb/hw_extra_addons

PS: The add-on is free and doesn't come with any warranty :D

Keep on smiling,

---
Valentin
part of hungryweb.net

12 requests so far :D

Thank you

[+] Unistall/Install - it helps when you are editing addon.xml, add settings or queries

[+] Export languages po files for all available languages (var/langs/[LANG]/addons/[ADDON].po)

[!] Delete languages po files for all available languages (var/langs/[LANG]/addons/[ADDON].po)

+1

+1

+1

Vali - why do you keep bumping your own post?

I can stop if is getting annoying ;) but Is something free and usefoul

You posted it, it's available from search.

If everyone kept bumping their own posts then everything becomes new and any “new content” becomes useless. To me, it's just something we ought to not do and as senior members, we should set an example. Others giving +1's is one thing. Someone doing it for themselves is another. Providing information on updates when features are added or things change is also helpful.

I personally get tired of all the “your welcome” posts that also don't add much value to the forum or to the content of the articles… But then that's just me.

I'd guess that the vast majority of 3rd party developers already have their own build environments that enable them to manage revisions, create archives, etc.

I agree Tony. One other thing that is annoying is reading the “We're at your service” posts.

Good Job its really useful to any cs-cart developer. i requested but cant wait, can you share the link here ?? or what are the parameters to create such zip file ??

[quote name=‘deepak@tagnpin.com’ timestamp=‘1432531391’ post=‘215603’]

Good Job its really useful to any cs-cart developer. i requested but cant wait, can you share the link here ?? or what are the parameters to create such zip file ??

[/quote]

Thank you and please check your inbox ;)

may I request for the download link too? I requested from the site but still no reply.

[quote name=‘rionyamato’ timestamp=‘1436262283’ post=‘221883’]

may I request for the download link too? I requested from the site but still no reply.

[/quote]

Please let me know if you received and if not please PM me and you will receive it ;)

Compatibility: 4.4.x / 4.5.x
GitHub: Soon

Good Job its really useful.

Thx a lot.

github.jpg
Great news

The add-on is available on GitHub
Please share your ideas and new features

Thank you