Need To Hire For Minor Site Fixes

Need someone who is available now to do some minor css changes to my website. Looking to have some top menus items moved around in the header and font text changes on a multivendor responsive website, iPad and cellphone. Please have experience with responsive sites and how to correctly edit the same changes to iPad and cellphone views. I will need you not to alter other work causing other issues the website. Prefer someone with experience and good reviews.

[quote name='almondjjoy' timestamp='1422609634' post='203906']

Need someone who is available now to do some minor css changes to my website. Looking to have some top menus items moved around in the header and font text changes on a multivendor responsive website, iPad and cellphone. Please have experience with responsive sites and how to correctly edit the same changes to iPad and cellphone views. I will need you not to alter other work causing other issues the website. Prefer someone with experience and good reviews.

[/quote]

We are ready to help you. Please PM me the list of the required changes

[quote name='almondjjoy' timestamp='1422609634' post='203906']

[/quote]

Hello ,

Hope you are doing well.

I had read your message and we are happy to help your for responsive theme kind of work. We have designed and developed more than 20+ CS-Cart Responsive websites. Please share your website and responsive requirement at sales@abssoft.co.in.

Thankyou.