Order Is Not Getting Placed And Cart Is Not Getting Empty On Successful Checkout

I have integrated citrus payment gateway for my website.When i click submit my order the money is reduced from my account but the order is not getting placed.It is not even showing the messge the order is placed successfuly instead it is showing 404 error page not found but the money is getting deducted from customer account.Second thing after money getting deducted the cart shows all the products.The cart is not getting empty.I am unable to trace where the functionality is breaking.Please help…

Thank You

Hi

Assuming all of the payment/gateway processes etc are installed correctly, contact your host to ensure their firewall isn't blocking the callback from your payment gateway.

If you check “incompleted orders” you most likely see the orders there.

Barry

[quote name='madhuri' timestamp='1422343916' post='203525']

I have integrated citrus payment gateway for my website.When i click submit my order the money is reduced from my account but the order is not getting placed.It is not even showing the messge the order is placed successfuly instead it is showing 404 error page not found but the money is getting deducted from customer account.Second thing after money getting deducted the cart shows all the products.The cart is not getting empty.I am unable to trace where the functionality is breaking.Please help…

[/quote]

Callback from the Citrus gateway is not processed correctly. It should change order status according to the received response, empty cart and send order notifications.

What should i do to resolve this issue?

[quote name='madhuri' timestamp='1422347209' post='203532']

What should i do to resolve this issue?

[/quote]

You can find payment gateway integrated with CS-Cart in the similar way of integration and check how this feature is realized. Or hire someone on forum to complete the integration for you.

how to check and compare the integrated payment gateway of cs cart with citrus pay.Can you please guide me on this?

[quote name='madhuri' timestamp='1422348030' post='203535']

how to check and compare the integrated payment gateway of cs cart with citrus pay.Can you please guide me on this?

[/quote]

I do not know CitrusPay API and integration details. You can check integrated payment gateway scripts in the app/payments directory of your CS-Cart installation

[quote name='madhuri' timestamp='1422343916' post='203525']

Thank You

[/quote]

Hi Madhuri,

We have developed a Ready to use Citrus Payment Gateway Addon. Please Check your PM.

Thanks,

Mithilesh

[quote name='m3th3lesh' timestamp='1423670174' post='205040']

Hi Madhuri,

We have developed a Ready to use Citrus Payment Gateway Addon. Please Check your PM.

Thanks,

Mithilesh

[/quote]

What is the COST