Setting Smtp And When Save It Sayed Page Not Found

hi

while i update the details for SMTP and save it it wont save and say page not found!

any help please?

Sounds like a timeout issue to me. Are you running on a shared server? Obviously it shouldn't time out in doing a settings update to the DB, but…

Would help if you gave cs-cart version and/or any other pertinent info.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1421989998' post='203245']

Sounds like a timeout issue to me. Are you running on a shared server? Obviously it shouldn't time out in doing a settings update to the DB, but…

Would help if you gave cs-cart version and/or any other pertinent info.

[/quote]

thanks you

mine is [color=#000000]Multi-Vendor [/color]4.1.4

And what type of hosting are you running on? Do you get this on changing any other settings or category/product data? Or is it limited to SMTP? Is the SMTP host your smtp server? Or is it an external server like gmail?

The more info you can provide the easier for someone to help you. But there's not enough here to go on and I've not seen this on other 4.1.4 MVE sites.

thanks solved

Want to post what the solution was for benefit of others?

Yes please, what was the answer to this question? I am having the same issue while saving SMTP credentials.

Yes please, what was the answer to this question? I am having the same issue while saving SMTP credentials.

Try clearing the Path to sendmail program value

Try clearing the Path to sendmail program value

Out of nowhere I am having an issue where when I save a page (admin panel), I get redirected to 404 error page. The 404 error happens only when I save after editing a block, if I just click 'save' on layout page without a block open then it saves no problem.

Do you have any solutions for this problem? Can you elaborate on how to clear the "Path to sendmail program" value?

Thanks

Out of nowhere I am having an issue where when I save a page (admin panel), I get redirected to 404 error page. The 404 error happens only when I save after editing a block, if I just click 'save' on layout page without a block open then it saves no problem.

Do you have any solutions for this problem? Can you elaborate on how to clear the "Path to sendmail program" value?

Thanks

Try disabling the mod_security module on the server.

If this does not help, please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.