"default" Images For Product No_Image And Category No_Image

I am running latest version of CS-Cart. I would like the system to apply:[list=1]

[]a default image to all products that DO NOT have an image uploaded to that product, and it will appear in search results, category listing, and product detail page. Currently it seems to display an HTML icon, how to change this to a custom image or different icon?

[
]a default image to all categories and sub-categories that DO NOT have an image uploaded for that category. Currently for many tiers (big hierarchy) of sub-categories, it only shows text and doesnt look too good.

[/list]

Thanks for your help or guidance

Dear Breezn,

Please try to change this picture images/no_image.png

Best regards, Alt-team.

[quote name='breezn' timestamp='1421370727' post='202733']

I am running latest version of CS-Cart. I would like the system to apply:[list=1]

[]a default image to all products that DO NOT have an image uploaded to that product, and it will appear in search results, category listing, and product detail page. Currently it seems to display an HTML icon, how to change this to a custom image or different icon?

[
]a default image to all categories and sub-categories that DO NOT have an image uploaded for that category. Currently for many tiers (big hierarchy) of sub-categories, it only shows text and doesnt look too good.

[/list]

Thanks for your help or guidance

[/quote]

If you want to remove default glyphs image, please edit design\themes\YOUR_THEME\templates\common\image.tpl file and replace:

to:

Hope this will help

P.S. Not tested. Do not forget to make a backup

Hello,

I tried it but nothing happens even after clear thumbnail cache..

and with it :

MV4.9 with youpitheme..

so I modify inside both :

design\themes\YOUR_THEME\templates\common\image.tpl

design\themes\RESPONSIVE\templates\common\image.tpl

Do you have another idea?

Thank you very much.

Try to delete the var/cache directory manually at first

Try to delete the var/cache directory manually at first

done.. but no image.

I tried in responsive and youpitheme template..

I tried with complete path too..

but no image..

thank you.

Possibly 3rd party addon overrides default template