Top Menu Links Not Displaying In Chrome

Can’t seem to get the top menu links to open sublinks located inside the drop down menu in google chrome. The menu drops down in other browsers displaying the sublinks but not in Chrome. Is there a simple fix for this? The drop down works in IPad and Cellphones but not google chrome. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Almondjjoy

check your chrome java update

Please help . this is some bug because i hv the same issue with chrome windows 8 … 2 devices with windows 8… Cant display the subcategory and quick view

Hi- I'm curious what version are you using? I have 4.2.2

I checked my chrome java updates and it shows up to date.

I have another site using regular cscart and the top menu links work fine in chrome. So maybe its just multivendor

I also have this issue with demo.cs-cart.com and a localhost install as well. I am running Google Chrome [color=#303942]Version 40.0.2214.111 m on a Windows 8. Does anyone have a fix for this?[/color]

I just sent a trouble shooting ticket to CSCart help desk I will update this when I receive a response

strange thing is, the new 4.3.1 beta seems to work fine

Its not working in IE or Chrome. Only works via Ipad and cellphone for MV 4.2.2

try the beta version of the new 4.3.1 see if ok for you

Yeah but I will have to upgrade all my modules to get this to work. Here is the response I received. It finally works in IE but still not working in google chrome.

[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=3]We are very sorry to hear that you experience this issue. I have examined your store and managed to find the cause of the problem. It was caused by the [/size][/font][/color]Make responsive theme [color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=3]third-party add-on. I fixed the issue on your server by adding the following part of code:[/size][/font][/color]

z-index: 1000;

[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=3]below this one:[/size][/font][/color]

.ty-menu__submenu-items .ty-top-mine__submenu-col {

margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px;

display: inline-block;

vertical-align: top;

min-width: 139px;

[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=3]in the [/size][/font][/color]design_fix.less[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=3] file located in the [/size][/font][/color]design/themes/basic/css/addons/make_responsive[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=3] directory of your CS-Cart installation. Now the issue seems to be resolved. Please check it.[/size][/font][/color]

Not sure if it's relevant, but I just had the same problem - menus working fine in FF, IE and Edge, but not in Chrome.

I have three monitors on my desk, all three of them are touch screen capable.

To get the menus to work in Chrome, I had to type:

about:flags

into the address bar and then changed Enable Touch Events from Automatic to Disabled.

I hope this helps.