Tracking Number Display In Invoice

Hello,

i want tracking number to be displayed on packing slip, invoice.

i tried many different types of coding but it dint work. tracking number is just displayed on shipment slip. whereas i want it to be displayed in packing slip and invoice…

[quote name='pratik1992' timestamp='1418734108' post='199925']

i want tracking number to be displayed on packing slip, invoice.

i tried many different types of coding but it dint work. tracking number is just displayed on shipment slip. whereas i want it to be displayed in packing slip and invoice…

[/quote]

Do you use multiple shipments feature? If not, just disabled the Allow multiple shipments for a single order setting on the Settings → General page. In this case it will be possible to specify tracking number on the order details page directly and it will be displayed on the invoice which is sent to the customer.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1418745043' post='199953']

Do you use multiple shipments feature? If not, just disabled the Allow multiple shipments for a single order setting on the Settings → General page. In this case it will be possible to specify tracking number on the order details page directly and it will be displayed on the invoice which is sent to the customer.

[/quote]

Thanks ecomlabs for the reply, i do use multiple shipment feature…is there any other coding which i can apply to the files…i tried many coding but it only shows the shipping method but not display the tracking number

[quote name='pratik1992' timestamp='1418793809' post='200010']

Thanks ecomlabs for the reply, i do use multiple shipment feature…is there any other coding which i can apply to the files…i tried many coding but it only shows the shipping method but not display the tracking number

[/quote]

In this case additional code modifications are required. I cannot provide you with the code here, as it is not just few lines

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1418808448' post='200055']

In this case additional code modifications are required. I cannot provide you with the code here, as it is not just few lines

[/quote]

thanks for the reply…i understand what u saying…but is it possible for u to help me out with some hints or some coding and i vl do some permutation and combination and make it work…

That modification looks not easy. If you want this, and you're not expert developer, I recommend you don't waste your time and hire a professional.

Here in the forum we have great developers, and in my opinion [size=5]eComLabs[/size] provide you top service at all. 1000% recommended.

[quote name='Rafass' timestamp='1418964203' post='200288']

That modification looks not easy. If you want this, and you're not expert developer, I recommend you don't waste your time and hire a professional.

Here in the forum we have great developers, and in my opinion [size=5]eComLabs[/size] provide you top service at all. 1000% recommended.

[/quote]hello…thnaks for the help…vl surely look forward to it…

Dear Pratik1992,

You could also contact us and we will help you to solve this issue.

Best regards, Alt-team.

[quote name='Rafass' timestamp='1418964203' post='200288']

[/quote]

Thanks. We will wait for the request

When you edit an order, in the right colomn where you can change the orderstatus, dont you have carrier option with tracknumber?

That works fine for me and it shows on the invoice and packingslip, public and admin.

Im on mobile now but if you want i can make screen tommorow.

This is standard on cscart.

When you add a tracknumber,and changing the order status, you need to save. If you dont save ,it dont show the tracknumber on invoice or slip.

Regards

[quote name='Anaconda' timestamp='1419216170' post='200516']

When you edit an order, in the right colomn where you can change the orderstatus, dont you have carrier option with tracknumber?

That works fine for me and it shows on the invoice and packingslip, public and admin.

Im on mobile now but if you want i can make screen tommorow.

This is standard on cscart.

When you add a tracknumber,and changing the order status, you need to save. If you dont save ,it dont show the tracknumber on invoice or slip.

Regards

[/quote]

You are right, but topic starter is using multiple shipments. Therefore this feature is disabled for him