Displaying Related Products In Product Details Page

I have upgraded my cs-cart v2.2.4 PROFESSIONAL to cs-cart v4.2.3

I need to display the same category products in product detail page. From admin panel where I have to setup the settings.

Thanks in advance.

I am afraid, cs-cart v4.2.3 does not have this feature. Hire someone to create it for you. FYI, we made similar modification for 4.0.x version. Thanks

Sorry if we are not clear , i am reposting my requirement for clarity.

We have upgraded our store from 2.2.4 professional to 4.2.4 professional.

In Product details page we need to show related products of a product like same product with different color etc.

We added related products block and added products .But the product in that related products block are showing for all the products in the store instead of showing to the product to which we added.

How we show related products of products only to the product and how can we do it for multiple products.

Thanks In Advance

OK. Content for different products can be defined on the Update product page (the Layouts section):

Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

Just the select the same block and specify required items just for this product on the Content tab

Hello anilkumar,

Please check our free “Similar products” add-on, maybe it will be helpful for you.

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market.

Hi @anilkumar,

You can also check Newest Products from Same Category free add-on

Keep on smiling,

Valentin

[color=#808080][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/color]

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1418293129' post='199461']

OK. Content for different products can be defined on the Update product page (the Layouts section):

http://demo.cs-cart…_section=blocks

Just the select the same block and specify required items just for this product on the Content tab

[/quote]

Thanks for your reply,

Can you please expain in detail how we can make the changes in Content tab

thanks in advance

1. Go to the Products location and create new block with products with manually filling

2. Go to product details page and find the Layouts tab

3. Click on the gear icon on the new block, go to the Content tab in the opened popup window and specify set of product for this item only