Cs-Cart Multivendor 4.2.4 Very Slow!

Hi,

I have just upgrade CS-CART Multivendor to 4.2.4 version. My website is very very slow especially in category page (sometimes it was errored).

Anyone has the sam problem?

Anyone has the suggestion?

Is it possible to limit uploaded photo size?

Thank you.

Dear Tangmo12,

Recently we have posted the tips how to increase page load speed on Cs-Cart website.

Please have a look at this article.

Best regards, Alt-team.

Thanks for that great article Alt-team.

your addon “Page Load Speed Optimizer” looks great, but the price is quite high.

would be great if some day is more cheap. I would like to buy it.

Everything to improve the speed is always welcome.

PD: Do you mind share some Cscart stores running this addon? it could motivate potential buyers of your addon.

Regards.

[quote name='Rafass' timestamp='1418838171' post='200134']

your addon “Page Load Speed Optimizer” looks great, but the price is quite high.

PD: Do you mind share some Cscart stores running this addon? it could motivate potential buyers of your addon.

Regards.

[/quote]

Alt team are you guys using CS-CART on your site? If you are then it is really slow when testing using GTmetrix ( E and D ).

[quote name='tangmo12' timestamp='1417959709' post='198985']

Hi,

I have just upgrade CS-CART Multivendor to 4.2.4 version. My website is very very slow especially in category page (sometimes it was errored).

Anyone has the sam problem?

Anyone has the suggestion?

Is it possible to limit uploaded photo size?

[/quote]

Demo looks fast for us

Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

Examination on your server is required to find reasons of slow pages

[quote name='Rafass' timestamp='1418838171' post='200134']

Regards.

[/quote]

Unfortunately Page Load Speed Optimizer is a modification. Each modification need to be adapted to the website.

That is why it is expensive.

[quote name='xmaster007' timestamp='1418885451' post='200175'] Alt team are you guys using CS-CART on your site? If you are then it is really slow when testing using GTmetrix ( E and D ). [/quote]

We use the old version of CS-Cart - 2.2. 1 Professional. And yes, it is slow. We know it but do nothing. Shame on us. There is a proverb: The cobbler always wears the worst shoes.

All our time is dedicated to our clients websites and we are solving their problems. The article about website performance and seo was written according to our experience in our customers' projects. And we know the subject well.

But of course we should have a dig at our own website as soon as possible as it is a bad show card.

Best regards, Alt-team.

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1418973941' post='200297']

Unfortunately Page Load Speed Optimizer is a modification. Each modification need to be adapted to the website.

That is why it is expensive.

We use the old version of CS-Cart - 2.2. 1 Professional. And yes, it is slow. We know it but do nothing. Shame on us. There is a proverb: The cobbler always wears the worst shoes.

All our time is dedicated to our clients websites and we are solving their problems. The article about website performance and seo was written according to our experience in our customers' projects. And we know the subject well.

But of course we should have a dig at our own website as soon as possible as it is a bad show card.

Best regards, Alt-team.

[/quote]

Can you share some Cscart website using your addon?

[quote name='Rafass' timestamp='1418980814' post='200324']

Can you share some Cscart website using your addon?

[/quote]

http://vladivostok.cybermall.ru/

This website has [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Page Load Speed Optimizer modification and Cache for Anonymous Users add-on.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Best regards, Alt-team.[/font][/color]

Hi,

There is 2 price
1- US$ 200 and one is US$99 which one is correct,

2- and my server using Xvarnish can i use it?

3-cs cart version 4.5.2.SP1 - 4.5.2.SP2

4-and if I change hosting company will i have to ask you guys to install the Cache for Anonymous Users again?
5- my website PageSpeed insights Server Response Time now is 0.8 seconds will you guarantee that it will be 200ms. or faster after installed the addon, sorry for its kind of rude, but just want to have some ideas before pay that not small money.

Thank you

A

Thank you

A