Video In Tab

HELLO

any idea How i can add a video in tab ( video only for 1 product )

I try but i see the tab in all product …and i whant video juste for ono product …

Merci thanks

Sorry for my bad english

Hi @samsam,

Please check [url=“Youtube Responsive Video Tab - CS-Cart Add-on by HungryWeb.net”]http://www.hungryweb.net/cs-cart-addons/youtube-responsive-video-tab.html[/url]

Keep on smiling,

Valentin

[color=#808080][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/color]

[quote name='samsam' timestamp='1417803674' post='198870']

HELLO

any idea How i can add a video in tab ( video only for 1 product )

I try but i see the tab in all product …and i whant video juste for ono product …

Merci thanks

Sorry for my bad english

[/quote]

1. Go to admin panel menu > design > product tabs
  2. Create new tab with necessary content
  3. Set “Disabled” status for created tab
  4. Go to editing product page
  5. Go to the “Product tabs” tab
  6. Enable created before tab
  7. Set necessary content

We hope that helps.

Sincere regards,

Cart-Power

thanks … i try it tomorow …

Merci ( thanks ) euhh …balchoy spaciba ;-)

[quote name=‘samsam’ timestamp=‘1417992299’ post=‘199000’] thanks … i try it tomorow … Merci ( thanks ) euhh …balchoy spaciba ;-) [/quote]

We are very delighted to get Russian “thank you” =)

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Best regards,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Cart-Power [/font][/color]

[quote name='Cart-Power' timestamp='1417898894' post='198960']

3. Set “Disabled” status for created tab

4. Go to editing product page

5. Go to the “Product tabs” tab

6. Enable created before tab

[/quote]

FYI, this can be done directly from the Design > Product tabs page. Just use the Enable for section on the Status tab

Thanks

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1418030534' post='199028']

FYI, this can be done directly from the Design > Product tabs page. Just use the Enable for section on the Status tab

Thanks

[/quote]

Yes. But, you should reload page before go to tab settings. Because, if you just change status of tab and go to settings you get “Disable for” instead “Enable for”.

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Best regards,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Cart-Power [/font][/color]

Ya nimnochka outchils f’russia ( sayouz ) …tolka zdies ni kakda pratktika … ;-)

I have a great attachment with russia

Sam

[quote name=‘Cart-Power’ timestamp=‘1418019109’ post=‘199005’]

We are very delighted to get Russian “thank you” =)

[/quote]

Hi,

maybe a stupid question…

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]2. Create new tab with necessary content[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]in that case…what is the required content to upload a video? Is it a simple HTML block?[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]Kind regards[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]Jan [/size][/font][/color]

hipe, you don't upload a video with the HTML content. You upload a video to your server via FTP, and then link to the video in the HTML block.

For instance, I have a directory on the root of my server named “media”, inside there is a sub-directory named “video”. I upload all my videos (mp4 format) via FTP to the /media/video directory.

The HTML5 code to play your video in the browser can be found online.

Hi Magpie,

got it thank you. One more question… I am running Multi Vendor…I created a new tab “Video” as admin and I can also enter stuff there…but if I logon as vendor, I don't see the tab “Video” and can't enter anything…am I am doing something wrong? For me it only makes sense if the vendors can update the tab on their own for their products…