Cart Locks Up At ........

Hello,

My shopping cart locks up after customer try's to pay, ie: page come's up saying “connecting to PayPal server” and locks up there, does not load PayPal site.

connecting.jpg

URL to Cart is:

www.fortysixseven.com/cart

Also when I go to your site the popup notification addon is not showing content, see snip. try turning off just in case its related

popup.JPG

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1416731385' post='197716']

Also when I go to your site the popup notification addon is not showing content, see snip. try turning off just in case its related

[/quote]

Yes, I know. I have deleted and disabled the pop-up but for some reason it still show's up. Did you try and access my cart, and payment process? Did PayPal server load?

Thank you

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1416731385' post='197716']

[/quote]

Can you help me with why the PayPal server is NOT loading when trying to checkout?

Just tried paypal and same problem here. has it worked previously? are all the details entered in the paypal payment method correctly. Is it Paypal pro or normal.

CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

John

Try to uncomment the following line in the config.php file. Error message should be displayed to you if any

//define('DEVELOPMENT', true);

Dear Fortysixseven,

We have checked your website.

The form is not sending.

You have