Need Help With Product Shipping Cost's

Hello,

Would like to hire someone to set up my shipping costs for individual products in my FREE shop. Shop is for Childhood cancer Awareness products. 33 item's at this time. Please message / email me with price if you are interested

[quote name='fortysixseven' timestamp='1416362165' post='197318']

Would like to hire someone to set up my shipping costs for individual products in my FREE shop. Shop is for Childhood cancer Awareness products. 33 item's at this time. Please message / email me with price if you are interested

[/quote]

Our team is ready to help you. Please check PM

Dear Forthsixseven,

We also want to help you.

Please, check PM.

Best regards, Alt-team.

Hi

I also would like some help in adding royal mail as a shipping method to my store

Can this be done?

Cheers

ged

[quote name='theeagle' timestamp='1416500182' post='197515']

Hi

I also would like some help in adding royal mail as a shipping method to my store

Can this be done?

Cheers

ged

[/quote]

You can do manually weight based royal mail but not automatic, they dont provide an API the last time I checked

John

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1416397926' post='197372']

Dear Forthsixseven,

We also want to help you.

Please, check PM.

Best regards, Alt-team.

[/quote]

Again:

I need my shipping method's set up in my cart for shipping to United States ONLY

Are you willing to help me, or should I ask some one else? I have emailed all of the information you need. I really need this done ASAP. I know our time difference is an issue, I live in Florida, USA

Thank you,

Bill