No Index / No Follow ?

Maybe I'm confused… Is all my categories and products supposed to have the following meta ??

This seems wrong to me… Don't remember it being this way before V4.2.x

Definitely wrong. That is asking Google and other search engines NOT to index your site.

I'm on 4.2.2 and don't have that.

Has to have been V4.2.3… Anyone else having this issue…??

Where do I fix it ??? As all pages now have this meta… Even the home page…

Seems to be because we have migrated over to a complete HTTPS:// site…

Its in the meta.post.tpl…

```php

{if !$smarty.request|fn_seo_is_indexed_page}

{else}

{if $seo_canonical.current}

{/if}

{if $seo_canonical.prev}

{/if}

{if $seo_canonical.next}

{/if}

{/if}

{if $languages|sizeof > 1}

{foreach from=$languages item=“language”}

{/foreach}
{/if}
```

How do I fix this correctly .. ???

I wonder if this is a setting or something on your site. I just checked some of my 4.2.2 and 4.2.3 sites and that code isn't part of them.

Maybe this was set when you were developing the site? Or maybe it is part of an addon?

Thanks,

Brandon

Brandon, are your sites https only? It's actually in the files:

/var/themes_repository/basic/templates/addons/seo/hooks/index/meta.post.tpl

/var/themes_repository/responsive/templates/addons/seo/hooks/index/meta.post.tpl

I would comment out that line and see if it solves your issue.

It's probably their way of not indexing the cart and checkout pages.?

Here is where I commented the line out and it worked… Tool Should I do it in the files you stated.??

/design/themes/basic/templates/addons/seo/addons/hooks/meta.post.tpl

[quote name='CarStickersDecals' timestamp='1414795976' post='195861']

Here is where I commented the line out and it worked… Tool Should I do it in the files you stated.??

/design/themes/basic/templates/addons/seo/addons/hooks/meta.post.tpl

[/quote]

Not really. Those are the repository files. If you were to uninstall and reinstall the SEO addon then you would have to comment that line out again.

Your only probem now is that the cart and checkout pages are left open to index. You can fix that by adding the following to the robots.txt:

Disallow: /index.php

[quote name='The Tool' timestamp='1414796289']

Your only probem now is that the cart and checkout pages are left open to index. You can fix that by adding the following to the robots.txt:

Disallow: /index.php

[/quote]

That won't stop indexing of my homepage ?

[quote name='CarStickersDecals' timestamp='1414796522' post='195863']

That won't stop indexing of my homepage ?

[/quote]

Only if the SEO addon is not installed.

Thanks for everyone's help… This just adds to our ever growing list of items that needed modified in order to run a completely secured website. https://

Guys - really watch our for this… I am running v3 and moved my site over to HTTPS without realising that it would wipe my site from google due to the code in addons/seo/func.php… pretty dissapointed in CS-CART as I am not sure why this would be even in there? any ideas?

I have since commented out the offending line in func.php so that https is indexed…but its a bit late now.