Remove Unselected Product Options From Invoice

How can I set up my invoice to not print option titles for options that aren't selected with their products? Typically 3 out of 8 options will be selected.

FYI here's the response I received from support on this:

[quote]Unfortunately, it seems that the issue is caused by a bug in the current version of CS-Cart. Our engineers are working on it and I will contact you as soon as I get any result from them.

Please let me note that we now have official bug fixing time-frames. You can find the information about them in the article on our forum on the following page:

[url=“Official Bug Fixing Timeframes - News and Announcements - CS-Cart Community Forums”]Official Bug Fixing Timeframes - News and Announcements - CS-Cart Community Forums

This bug relates to the Minor severity so the maximum waiting time is 45 days. We apologize for any possible inconvenience.

I should note that the issue is reproduced only for the invoice printed in the store administration panel. Your clients do not see these options. [/quote]

[quote name='Brennie369' timestamp='1415375924' post='196387']

FYI here's the response I received from support on this:

[/quote]

That's funny, I've asked this in the past and just gotten the “Working as Designed”

Almost a full moon so maybe a different answer! Or, they got this pointed out 34 times and finally verified the behavior. Or the more likely case… They became confused when their store showed options that were not selected and decided they should fix it.