Pages Owner Updated Via Phpmyadmin

Hi,

i changed the owner of the content pages from a store to another via phpmyadmin, using the query:

UPDATE ‘cs-cart_pages’ SET ‘company_id’ = ‘x’ WHERE ‘company_id’ = ‘y’

and it “almost” changed. Now when i login cs cart, the pages got the new owner, at least by the name, because i am not able to modify them, i’ll explain it better: the owner is set as the new one, changed by phpmyadmin, but if i try to look up for the pages in the admin panel it says there are no pages owned by that store, they’re still showing up in the old owner, but without the possibility to modify them, since it’s no more the actual owner of the store.

Hoping you’ll understand it and help me,

Tony

[quote name='tonysavino' timestamp='1413969205' post='194808']

Hi,

i changed the owner of the content pages from a store to another via phpmyadmin, using the query:

UPDATE 'cs-cart_pages' SET 'company_id' = 'x' WHERE 'company_id' = 'y'

and it “almost” changed. Now when i login cs cart, the pages got the new owner, at least by the name, because i am not able to modify them, i'll explain it better: the owner is set as the new one, changed by phpmyadmin, but if i try to look up for the pages in the admin panel it says there are no pages owned by that store, they're still showing up in the old owner, but without the possibility to modify them, since it's no more the actual owner of the store.

Hoping you'll understand it and help me,

Tony

[/quote]

Please check also cscart_ult_objects_sharing table.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1413970154' post='194821']

Please check also cscart_ult_objects_sharing table.

[/quote]

Thanks for you answer, can you be more specific please ? I have more or less 2000 records in that table. If i look for share_object_type = pages i got like 370 results with different values for the other columns.

Thanks

My bad, i was looking in the wrong database. I’ve solved it with the information you gave me.

Thanks a lot :)

[quote name=‘tonysavino’ timestamp=‘1413971771’ post=‘194834’]

My bad, i was looking in the wrong database. I’ve solved it with the information you gave me.

Thanks a lot :)

[/quote]

We glad to hear that the problem is solved. The mentioned table contains information about objects shared between store-fronts.