Hi profesional guys i need your help again

i want to change the default view for category pages list without option

the number of Qty larger and the buttons “+” “-” larger to

i attached the image for example…

thanks

frutasyverdurasew_FRUTAS.png

frutas_paquetes_screenshot.png

Hi,

You can do this from css changing width and height values.

For example first you take [font=Consolas,].ty-value-changer [/font]class (mother div for qty) and change values how much you need.

After that take every element as: [font=Consolas,].ty-value-changer__increase, [/font][font=Consolas,]input.ty-value-changer__input [/font]and [font=Consolas,].ty-value-changer__decrease [/font]and as before change values with your new deired values.

That’s all :)

Cheers!

[quote name=‘MysticThemes’ timestamp=‘1414075070’ post=‘195049’]

Hi,

You can do this from css changing width and height values.

For example first you take [font=Consolas,].ty-value-changer [/font]class (mother div for qty) and change values how much you need.

After that take every element as: [font=Consolas,].ty-value-changer__increase, [/font][font=Consolas,]input.ty-value-changer__input [/font]and [font=Consolas,].ty-value-changer__decrease [/font]and as before change values with your new deired values.

That’s all :)

Cheers!

[/quote]

hi thanks for your help,[color=#212121][font=inherit][size=4]I tried to find the values ​​in the css file, but no luck , can you tell me where this file path ?[/size][/font][/color]

Go via ftp to: design/themes/your_theme/css/styles.less and on line 2162 start style for Quantity changer

You welcome

[quote name='MysticThemes' timestamp='1414095651' post='195078'] Go via ftp to: design/themes/your_theme/css/styles.less and on line 2162 start style for Quantity changer You welcome [/quote]

thanks for your help

but i can´t find “style.less” file i only have “style.css” and i cant find the clases there…

any idea?

I'm trying to find these lines of code , but I can not find the file

.quantity.changer { padding: 0 0 5px 0; } .changer .input-text-short { float: left; width: 36px; text-align: center; } .changer label { margin-top: 2px; } .changer .value-changer { float: left; width: 52px; margin-right: 5px; }

[quote name='estebantm' timestamp='1414133949' post='195108']

I'm trying to find these lines of code , but I can not find the file

.quantity.changer { padding: 0 0 5px 0; } .changer .input-text-short { float: left; width: 36px; text-align: center; } .changer label { margin-top: 2px; } .changer .value-changer { float: left; width: 52px; margin-right: 5px; }

[/quote]

Please tell me witch version you have and also if your website it is responsive or not.

[quote name='MysticThemes' timestamp='1414140784' post='195127']

Please tell me witch version you have and also if your website it is responsive or not.

[/quote]

the version is V.4.1.1 commiunty edition

i found the lines and change it

the file is base.css

[size=4]But [color=#212121][font=inherit]I have problems with moving from place[/font][/color][/size]

i want to place next do available products

ok i done

look the result thanks

congrats' and welcome