Adding Product Tabs But Accessible All On One Page

Hi all

I am moving a client’s site from EE CartThrob to CS-Cart.

The original site has sections on each product, say a coffee… the sections could be the main description, brewing notes, other uses, history… etc.

I can replicate this in CS-Cart with tabs, but the way to access this is very convoluted, having to put the description in, then go to the top right, more - tabs, edit - content etc… Adding hundreds of products will suck! The old system has all the text boxes for the sections listed under each other (under where DESCRIPTION would be now)

Is there any better way to manage this type of thing?

Kind regards,

David

Please check this article:

Yes, this is what I have already done.

I have a tab for BREWING NOTES and a tab for INGREDIENTS

My issue is that, adding 200 products, I want to add the main DESCRIPTION, the BREWING NOTES and the INGREDIENTS all on the one page in the administration side of things, rather than having to add the Description first, and then go to More, Tabs, etc etc TWICE for each product.

It would be awesome if, when adding a product, you just have a text box for each content tab/block on the same page, cut and paste, or typing out info would be so much quicker.

One image is how it is now - the other is how I imagine it looking

cscart1.JPG

cscart2.jpg

[quote name='MurrinMedia' timestamp='1413874847' post='194692']

Yes, this is what I have already done.

I have a tab for BREWING NOTES and a tab for INGREDIENTS

My issue is that, adding 200 products, I want to add the main DESCRIPTION, the BREWING NOTES and the INGREDIENTS all on the one page in the administration side of things, rather than having to add the Description first, and then go to More, Tabs, etc etc TWICE for each product.

It would be awesome if, when adding a product, you just have a text box for each content tab/block on the same page, cut and paste, or typing out info would be so much quicker.

[/quote]

Thank you for the clarification. Unfortunately, there is no way to do it without additional modification of CS-Cart core

Hi there MurrinMedia

I think this is what youa re looking for Easy Tabs for CS-Cart 4.x - CS-Cart Addons/Πρόσθετα at Cscart.Biz | CS-Cart Market by Dvs.gr

Regards

Fotis