Linking Google + (Plus) Page To Cs-Cart Mv 4.2.2 Site

Sorry if this is a base question, but where do I add this code to link my site to ‘link’ to my Google + page?

Here are the instructions from Google (I just don’t know where to paste it after I add my site URL):

[size=3]

You can directly link your website by inserting a small snippet of code on your website and then listing that website as a Google+ page’s primary link in the About section of the profile. For example, if a Google+ page’s primary link is set to www.pagewebsite.com, you can create a bidirectional link by placing the following code snippet within the tag of the HTML for the corresponding page of the site:[/size][color=#444444][font=monospace, monospace][size=3]

a href=“https://plus.google.com/{+PageId}” rel=“publisher”>[/size][/font][/color]

You can create html block in the Design → Layouts page for the required location (e.g. Default) and add this code there.

I tried this method before posting but when testing the connection with Google's 'Test Link' button, but it didn't seem to work. I'll try it again and report back.

Thanks!

Add html block with code. Google Test still returns this error:

[color=#666666][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Check that the line of code was added to your site's homepage and that the modified homepage is live on your site. Then try testing again.[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='ShowStuff' timestamp='1412631904' post='193463']

Add html block with code. Google Test still returns this error:

[color=#666666][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Check that the line of code was added to your site's homepage and that the modified homepage is live on your site. Then try testing again.[/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]

Unfortunately I cannot answer on your question without additional examination. We added different tracking codes from many systems using the html block and did not face such an issue.

Did you find a solution to this problem?

As I am experiencing the same issue. I have created a html block, and uploaded a file to 'public_html' without success.

[color=#444444][font=monospace, monospace][size=3]a href=“https://plus.google.com/{+PageId}” rel=“publisher”> you are missing oppening <[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=monospace, monospace][size=3]<[/size][/font][/color][color=#444444][font=monospace, monospace][size=3]a href=“https://plus.google.com/{+PageId}” rel=“publisher”>[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=monospace, monospace][size=3]move the html tab to the left footer…or use exiting social links…about us to add google+[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=monospace, monospace][size=3]you can add font awsome to the header and then use the g+ social icon …[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=monospace, monospace][size=3]example create one html block with [/size][/font][/color]

[font=Menlo, Monaco, Consolas,]//maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.2.0/css/font-awesome.min.css”[/font][color=inherit][font=Menlo, Monaco, Consolas,] [/font][/color][font=Menlo, Monaco, Consolas,]rel=[/font][font=Menlo, Monaco, Consolas,]“stylesheet”[/font][font=Menlo, Monaco, Consolas,]>[/font]

[color=#2F6F9F][font=Menlo, Monaco, Consolas,]and then add following code to the social links :[/font][/color]

Google+