Site Down "service Unavailable"

Hello to everyone,

Yesterday I made the update to the latest Cs Cart, now site is down and I cannot go into the admin area.

This is the message I get. Any idea?

Thank you.

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1]Unknown column ‘path’ in ‘field list’ [/size][/font][/color]b[/b]

[color=#000000][font=Times]SELECT name, path FROM cscart_seo_names WHERE object_id = 0 AND type = ‘s’ AND dispatch = ‘searchanise.async’ AND lang_code = ‘ro’ AND cscart_seo_names.company_id IN (0, 1)[/font][/color]

Error at

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1]app/Tygh/Database.php, line: 646[/size][/font][/color]

Backtrace

File: app/Tygh/Database.php Line: 331 Function: _error File: app/Tygh/Database.php Line: 156 Function: query File: app/functions/fn.database.php Line: 54 Function: getRow File: app/addons/seo/func.php Line: 815 Function: db_get_row File: app/addons/seo/func.php Line: 1132 Function: fn_seo_get_name File: app/functions/fn.control.php Line: 94 Function: fn_seo_url_post File: app/functions/fn.common.php Line: 3226 Function: fn_set_hook File: var/cache/templates/backend/17e707ea521d9a03670ac13939dc6d306d3a81ce.tygh.main_content.post.tpl.php Line: 39 Function: fn_url File: app/lib/other/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php Line: 182 Function: content_5430d6072d2ee2_44593668 File: app/functions/smarty_plugins/block.hook.php Line: 97 Function: fetch File: var/cache/templates/backend/8259f4761cb177d2c4a0759000e640c91cf109da.tygh.index.tpl.php Line: 84 Function: smarty_block_hook File: app/lib/other/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php Line: 182 Function: content_54302c298b0100_07843930 File: app/Tygh/SmartyEngine/Core.php Line: 70 Function: fetch File: app/lib/other/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php Line: 377 Function: fetch File: app/Tygh/SmartyEngine/Core.php Line: 54 Function: display File: app/functions/fn.control.php Line: 541 Function: display File: panel.php Line: 27 Function: fn_dispatch

Change the cscart_addons table for searchenize and set status='D'.

Then go to admin panel and uninstall it.

Then reinstall it.

They do a horrible job of upgrades as it relates to addon DB tables on upgrades/store_imports, seems even their own.

Hi, I just did that on phpmyadmin, but I get the same message and I cannot access the admin panel.

On the searchanise table at the “conflicts” row I have the error message “age_verification,vendor_data_premoderation”

Thank you very much for your support. Please let me know if you have any idea.w

[quote name='claudiujacodi' timestamp='1412568240' post='193415']

Hi, I just did that on phpmyadmin, but I get the same message and I cannot access the admin panel.

On the searchanise table at the “conflicts” row I have the error message “age_verification,vendor_data_premoderation”

Thank you very much for your support. Please let me know if you have any idea.w

[/quote]

The searchanise addon is not compatible with the Age verification and Vendor data premoderation add-ons. It is mentioned in the Multi-Vendor reference guide. Please try to disable this addons from the phpMyAdmin. Then delete manually the var/cahe directory

Thank you very much

[quote name='claudiujacodi' timestamp='1412587726' post='193433']

Thank you very much

[/quote]

You are welcome! Let me know if you can access the admin panel now.

Found this link because my public site was delivering the message to all visitors “Service Unavailable” in a huge red box. No updates or changes. I checked FTP, server status… everything was fine so I tried logging into the site Admin and that worked and then the public site magically worked. No updates, no changes, no one logged into the admin or had made any changes according to logs in over 7hrs. Guess I never sleep again…

[quote name='grafis' timestamp='1414642522' post='195671']

Found this link because my public site was delivering the message to all visitors “Service Unavailable” in a huge red box. No updates or changes. I checked FTP, server status… everything was fine so I tried logging into the site Admin and that worked and then the public site magically worked. No updates, no changes, no one logged into the admin or had made any changes according to logs in over 7hrs. Guess I never sleep again…

[/quote]

To see the error message, please open the config.local.php file and uncomment the following line:

//define('DEVELOPMENT', true);

you can find the fix here

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-5326-domain-name-with-www-service-unavailable/

[quote name='demeldoo' timestamp='1414713658' post='195755']

you can find the fix here

http://forum.cs-cart…ce-unavailable/

[/quote]

Wowsa. Just tested in a fresh browser session with no cookies and yes indeed no WWW = Service Unavailable. Thanks demeldoo!