4.1.5 Payment Method - Proxypay

Hi there we upgraded our store to 4.1.5 from 2.2.5.

The problem is with our credit card payment method.

The proxypay3 files in 2.2.5 was in store_url/payments folder , now in 4.1.5 the files are in store_url/app/payments folder.

What we have to do so that the credit card payment method work again?

Thanks

I did a new folder in the root directory named payments and I did copy of proxypay files and the init_payment.php. now it gives error that the init.php file is missing. Maybe I have to call the bank for the new directory of payments folder that 4.1.5 has.

[quote name='akistdm' timestamp='1410896509' post='192364']

Hi there we upgraded our store to 4.1.5 from 2.2.5.

The problem is with our credit card payment method.

The proxypay3 files in 2.2.5 was in store_url/payments folder , now in 4.1.5 the files are in store_url/app/payments folder.

What we have to do so that the credit card payment method work again?

Thanks

[/quote]

You can find correct URLs on the payment method settings page. The instruction is located above the Merchant ID setting.

The payment methods transfered from 2.2.5. The URL in payment settings are (cart_url)/payments/proxypay3.php. etc. What u have to do now?

Note that latest version of CS-Cart already contains ProxyPay integration.

I know that. The think is that my credit cart payment method don't work in the new version. So I am asking if there is something else that we have to do, to make it work again?

[quote name='akistdm' timestamp='1410956588' post='192398']

I know that. The think is that my credit cart payment method don't work in the new version. So I am asking if there is something else that we have to do, to make it work again?

[/quote]

In this case you should use the callback URL in the following format:

http://your_website.com/app/payments/proxypay_script_name.php

Thanks

it returns : Access denied

somethink else is the problem.

I think i have to call the bank to refer them the new path of files.

Maybe admins here can answer on this.

Most possibly the problem is in the code of your script as payment processors code was reworked for the 4.x versions. Try to compare the code of the same payment processor scripts from different versions to check the code changes (e.g. dps_access.php)

i called the bank and they told me that the validation page is down.

Something in ver. 4 is different , and i am facing a big problem.

If you provide us with the temporary FTP access, we can help you to solve the issue. Please PM me

Hi aksitdm

As I know Eurobank is already replacing Proxypay with Cardlink (same thing did Alpha) so ask Eurobank if they did anything differnet with your account, is it Cardlink or Proxypay still.

Cardlink is going to need a totaly new api which we already have developed and selling in our Store.

Let me know

Fotis

Hi dvs.

The proxypay still remains. The only thing that they changed is the backoffice. I asked them today and they told me that there is no change in the files.

Well I can research that for you if you like and find a solution , we constantly build things for all 3 major CS-Cart banks, so I think we are going to find fast a solution for you.

You can pm me if you want

Fotis

I am waiting a new reply from the bank.

If they don't find something i will contact with you.

Thanks for the interest : eComLabs and dvsgr.

[quote name='akistdm' timestamp='1411062482' post='192472']

I am waiting a new reply from the bank.

If they don't find something i will contact with you.

Thanks for the interest : eComLabs and dvsgr.

[/quote]

Please keep us updated.

My bank has no answer for the problem.

As i saw today in my payments methods, when i select Processor : ProxyPay , in configure tab it shows the following

Validation script: [cart_url]/payments/proxypay3_validation.php

Confirmation script: [cart_url]/payments/proxypay3_confirmation.php

Ok page: [cart_url]/payments/proxypay3_ok.php

Nok page: [cart_url]/payments/proxypay3_nok.php

Why the app folder is not before the payments folder?

[quote name='akistdm' timestamp='1411663071' post='192860']

My bank has no answer for the problem.

As i saw today in my payments methods, when i select Processor : ProxyPay , in configure tab it shows the following

Validation script: [cart_url]/payments/proxypay3_validation.php

Confirmation script: [cart_url]/payments/proxypay3_confirmation.php

Ok page: [cart_url]/payments/proxypay3_ok.php

Nok page: [cart_url]/payments/proxypay3_nok.php

Why the app folder is not before the payments folder?

[/quote]

You said that the module was transferred from old CS-Cart version. There is no app folder in the old versions and old configuration instructions are displayed to you.

I deleted the credit cart payment method and I set up a new one. The old paths are displayed again. PayPal and other methods are working fine.

I have just tried to set up it on demo.cs-cart.com and received the following result:

Validation script: http://demo.cs-cart.com/app/payments/proxypay3_validation.php
Confirmation script: http://demo.cs-cart.com/app/payments/proxypay3_confirmation.php
Ok page: http://demo.cs-cart.com/app/payments/proxypay3_ok.php
Nok page: http://demo.cs-cart.com/app/payments/proxypay3_nok.php