'skipped Objects' During Import. Where To Find More Info?

Using 'Administration / Import data / Products' I was able to import 182 objects succesfully.

However, I also got the notice that '27 skipped objects'.

Where can I find a report / log which tells me which objects were skipped?

thank you in advance

Olof

[quote name='Olof' timestamp='1409245176' post='190967']

Using 'Administration / Import data / Products' I was able to import 182 objects succesfully.

However, I also got the notice that '27 skipped objects'.

Where can I find a report / log which tells me which objects were skipped?

thank you in advance

Olof

[/quote]

Unfortunately there is no such a feature. The system just adds +1 to the counter for each skipped object.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1409253621' post='190979']

Unfortunately there is no such a feature. The system just adds +1 to the counter for each skipped object.

[/quote]

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I'm sorry but I do not understand your 2nd sentence (re. counter), but I suspect it will not help me to identify which objects were skipped.

Sigh, the more we dig into the product-import functionality the more surprised we are about its many shortcomings.

Sorry if my message was not quite clear. Yes, there is no ability to identify which objects were skipped. Additional code modifications are required to realize such a feature

Hi eComLabs,

thanks for your clarification and sorry about this delayed response

[quote name='Olof' timestamp='1410198657' post='191688']

thanks for your clarification and sorry about this delayed response

[/quote]

You are welcome!

Without log to state what objects were skipped, it is difficult to find the next step to do and complete the import.

Without log to state what objects were skipped, it is difficult to find the next step to do and complete the import.

Please post the issue to the bug tracker as a feature request