More Than 1 Of Same Product, Let It Blink!

Hi there,

Something I keep seeing when we have new people, or when people are not focussing in the packing room, is they miss it when someone orders multiple of the same products. This means our customers receive 1 instead of i.e. 2 or 3 units of the product they ordered.

So I had an idea. Who can develop an add-on that makes the number blink, or large, or both, if the amount is more than 1?

I need this for version 2.25 as well as 4.2x… but I need it first for 2.25

Of course I could have this developed but I thought, let's see what happens if I post it here… am willing to pay $50 to get this started and of course it's fine with me if the developer starts selling it afterwards as I'm sure we are not the only one with this problem.

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1408810472' post='190408']

Hi there,

Something I keep seeing when we have new people, or when people are not focussing in the packing room, is they miss it when someone orders multiple of the same products. This means our customers receive 1 instead of i.e. 2 or 3 units of the product they ordered.

So I had an idea. Who can develop an add-on that makes the number blink, or large, or both, if the amount is more than 1?

I need this for version 2.25 as well as 4.2x… but I need it first for 2.25

Of course I could have this developed but I thought, let's see what happens if I post it here… am willing to pay $50 to get this started and of course it's fine with me if the developer starts selling it afterwards as I'm sure we are not the only one with this problem.

[/quote]

We have sent you PM.

The change should be applied on the packing slip or order detail page or invoice?

I already created and addon for this, its called a “lose your job warning” if you cant pay attention, works a treat. :mrgreen:

[quote name=‘johnbol1’ timestamp=‘1408864071’ post=‘190447’]

I already created and addon for this, its called a “lose your job warning” if you cant pay attention, works a treat. :mrgreen:

[/quote]

Great addon! :)

[quote name=‘johnbol1’ timestamp=‘1408864071’ post=‘190447’]

[/quote]

Hahaha… yes I tried everything, stickers on monitors, signs on the door to the warehouse, but still people make the mistake. John do you have the add-on for 2.25 and if so can I buy it from you? The only think I hope is that it won’t interfere with Seonids add-on which shows the product images on the order page.

In short to the developers, see the attachment for what I need.

No I dont have an actual addon Flow…just a big stick…lol

[quote name=‘johnbol1’ timestamp=‘1408869711’ post=‘190452’]

No I dont have an actual addon Flow…just a big stick…lol

[/quote]

Hahaha! I haven’t tried that yet :)

I am not sure that someone else will buy this module. But it is simple and we can make if for you free of charge. If you are interested, please PM me

Cart power already sent it to me! Great service! :)

This add-on might not be bought by newcomers, but bigger shops can not live without it, I promise you! We’ve had over 15 people here packing and each and everyone makes mistakes with the quantities.

cart-power, maybe you can integrate this little add-on into your extended orders add-on here? Extended Orders Info: CS-Cart add-on by Cart-Power

That would be awesome :)

We are going to place this add-on as separate free product =) We guess it will be better. All users will be able download it free of charge =)

[quote name='Cart-Power' timestamp='1408959661' post='190559']

We are going to place this add-on as separate free product =) We guess it will be better. All users will be able download it free of charge =)

[/quote]

That works as well!

Here is topic for free Bling Amount add-on =)